Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$114
Hotels.comUS$80
HurbUS$94
Trip.comUS$114
1,535 results
All reviews new orleans french quarter enjoyed my stay staff was friendly minute drive downtown nola cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Filthy floors. thick dirt along the edges in the bathroom and the walls are covered in who knows what. Black dirt comes from bathroom faucet when you run bath water. Air conditioner is SO loud. Entire second floor smelled like weed. Reported to staff but they said nothing they could do. Staff couldn’t stop personal conversation long enough to give us the breakfast vouchers the morning we checked out. Sat there waiting for a good few minutes and when they still didn’t stop talking I laid the keys on the desk and they still never looked at me or said anything so I finally just walked away. Filthiest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Will not be back.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 16, 2021

worst hotel ever seen.. no breakfast available, Room was smelling badly. Staff was rude. It was too loud everywhere. I wont recommend any one to visit this place. Waste of money and time and efforts. No hot water and wifi was available.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Gwalior12
Reviewed December 4, 2020

My experience with this hotel was very good it was very comfortable it was cozy and roomier than I thought the rooms were spacious it was complete with a great view with a personal balcony it was a relaxing get away in town vacation at home for us

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank periquek
Reviewed March 27, 2020 via mobile

I always rent a hotel room that includes free breakfast. The free breakfast that is included is literally a choice of bread and a kids size drink!!!!!
A least be upfront and call it what it is.... that’s NOT a breakfast! I would have never booked this dirty hotel to begin had I known the false advertising they offer!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 951shannela
Reviewed March 11, 2020

I stayed for two nights with my husband and teenager and we were very comfortable. It it super convenient to the airport, highway, and downtown New Orleans. There are plenty of places to eat and shop as well. I like that instead of a traditional continental breakfast, they partner with IHOP to serve eggs and grits, or you can upgrade to pancakes and a meat for just $5. It's pretty good.

Room tip: Convenient to the airport, shopping, and downtown New Orleans
Date of stay: March 2020