Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
FindHotelUS$149
PricelineUS$149
Expedia.comUS$149
Lol.travelUS$176
All reviews new orleans french quarter parking garage great stay causeway blvd shuttle service room was clean acme oyster house staff was friendly would stay here again convenient location front desk staff free breakfast mardi gras downtown mall interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2019

Stayed here for a wedding. The location was great..right next to a mall. The staff w very friendly and accommodating. I had a king room which was amazing.. No view but decorated really nice. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnmetairie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Your experience is exactly what we strive to provide, "we felt like family", and feedback such as yours is the best reward for our efforts! Thank you kindly for taking the time to share we exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate you acknowledging our comfortable rooms, convenient location, and dedicated team. It's wonderful to see you've been converted to a loyal customer, and we eagerly await your return!

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Great Stay once again! 1st time back since the completion of the renovation..And Wow!! Walked in and was Greeted by Name from The GM Jaime. Great location, The rooms are nice, evening supper is good and the staff is on point, assisting u in any and all of your needs!

Trip type: Travelled on business
hamptoninnmetairie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Thank you for acknowledging the dedication of our team, and recognizing one of our many shining stars! "Home Away From Home" is exactly what we strive to provide and feedback such as yours is the best reward for our efforts! Your loyalty is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed March 23, 2019

This hotel had a wonderful staff from the driver from the airport , Jonathon P, tonthe desk clerk , to the woman that made sure our early breakfast was there before our flight. They made us feel welcomed and valued. Our room had 2 comfortable beds, a microwave and a mini fridge. They are located near the airport and have a shuttle that picks up and delivers back to the airport on the hour. Let them know though because it can go fill up. They even drop off 2 times a day to New Orleans. We enjoyed our visit at the beginning and the end of our trip before we went to the gulf coast. Thank you for a lovely stay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank richardwA9861HQ

Thank you for recognizing our friendly team; we work diligently to provide true southern hospitality and it's wonderful to see guests feel they're receiving it!

Reviewed March 22, 2019

I was there for three nights in the weekend before Fat Tuesday (a big WE in New Orleans!) and I have enjoy the hotel, his location and of course all the Mardi Gras fun!
- Location: near all the best shopping in NOLA. And many restaurants at walking distance.
- Quiet hotel with as usual for Hilton chain, superior mattress. I slept there really well!
- Internet was fast enough for all my needs (I’m not a streaming guy!).
- Employees: always nice and polite. They give us good comments to enjoy the city and his animation.
- Breakfast: really good with a large variety of cold and hot foods. And the person in charge of the breakfast was there to be sure everything was going well.
- Parking: covered, free and next to the hotel. If your room is at the three first floors, you have direct access from the parking to your room floor.
- Rooms: traditional Hampton Inn room .
- We had for two nights, nice Mardi Gras parades at 2 minutes walking distance of the hotel.
- They have a shuttle to go the French quarter: one way only. You must come back by public transportation or taxi, uber…. But during the mardi gras period, Uber is really expensive:near $100 as it’s too popular. By chance I found a normal taxi cab, he overcharged me but much less than Uber ($40)! The next days I went downtown with my car and paid 25$ for my parking downtown…
- I suggest a room on the parking side. More quiet than the highway side!
If I have the pleasure to go back in NOLA, I will definitely consider this hotel. But if the French Quarter is at reasonable cost (not at Fat Tuesday period!), I will prefer the French Quarter!

Room tip: Parking side.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank alainl03

Reviewed March 21, 2019

We chose this hotel because it is a Hilton property [I'm a long time customer] and close to the events that we were in town for. We used points for two nights and were going to pay $$ for two nights. The very first night we walked into the room and there was no dresser, no closet, a very shallow [7 inches deep] sliding place for I don't know what, we called the front desk. They agreed with us. But had no fix. The only thing they could come up with is that if we wanted to hang our clothes, just keep the luggage cart. Really?? Who the hell renovates a hotel and purposely doesn't include somewhere for a guest to be able to unpack their suitcase for the the stay? and because we had two separate reservations [points + credit card] they made us change rooms. again, really? pretty close to changing hotel brands.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnmetairie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

We deeply regret you left dissatisfied, thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues encountered during your stay and any confusion about the closets.

We did try to make to it up to you by refunding your last two nights with us! We are sorry that you feel this way and hope you give our brand another chance.