“Good burgers”

Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar
Ranked #130 of 541 Restaurants in Metairie
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Our mission is to deliver a memorable game day experience with a taste of Louisiana for guests of all ages, created by great teammates and all-American cheerleaders. Our entire Walk-On’s team works hard every day to ensure every customer has a winning experience with great food, beverages, service and atmosphere.
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

My wife got potato soup. Had to send back it was cold. I got the special burger with pulled chicken, Cole sloe, fried pickles, and bbq sauce with waffle fries. Good and plenty to eat. Will be back in like the atmosphere also.

Darin S, Owner at Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Come back soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

We were seated quickly in a booth near the bar and greeted by the sweetest waitress, Brooke. She took our drink and appetizer orders with the biggest smile. The food came out quickly and was both fresh and hot. We enjoyed a delicious meal, our drinks were continuously refreshed and Brooke seemed genuinely happy about her job. Such a rarity, but she made our experience so pleasant we will definitely be returning and spreading the word about this new fantastic lunch/dinner/drink destination!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Went here with 2 sons and daughter Inlaw. food and service was great. LOTS of TV screens for sport watching, Its got sports theme so the guys will like this place too. We all ate and left a tip for under 100 bucks !! You can make reservations. Its in the clearview mall so lots of parking ! I got the bayou pasta ! it was delicious, and was a large amount, so son ate some of it! Good place to eat with friends, or family. noise was load toward front , but much better further back into restaurant. prices were reasonable.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I've been here a total of two times. The first time was about a week after this location opened and the second was some weeks later. The first visit was great, even with the hiccup about our bill, because I understood that everyone was in training mode. There was even a sign out front indicating such. The second visit, was just not up to par. The second time it was the food. I'm sorry, but I do not want every single thing I put in my mouth to be spiced. Fried mozzarella sticks (logs in their case) don't need spice nor does the sauce. Fries are okay, but not the chicken strips. The chefs just went overboard putting spice on every single food item. Meats are fine, fries I can take a bit of Tony's, but not everything. If others need all that spice, put a container of Tony's on every table.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We waited 1 hour to sit at our table because they were packed but the front lobby was extremely hit and uncomfortable. Than once we were seated, it took about 15 minutes before our drink order was taken and another 10 for our food order to be taken. After out food order was finally taken it was another 45 minutes had passed by and no food. The waitress informed us that it shouldn't have taken more than 12 minutes and that she would look into it and inform the manager on duty. I see her talk to the manager on duty but he didn't come to the table and talk to us at all. Another 20 minutes by and we finally received our food. The food was OK but not worth the over an hour wait. I won't be back because the manager on duty to care enough to come to the table.