See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Choose this hotel only if you cannot find another location in town to stay. It is a roof over your head but that is the best thing I can say for it. It is way over priced for what you get. The next time I travel to the NOLA area if this is the only hotel that has rooms available, I will camp out in the swamp instead.

Room Tip: I do not believe that there are any "good" rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank odonnell2100
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

This place is disgusting... nothing but a crack hotel. The staff is beyond rude, almost to a point that seems threatening. They lost our reservation and got aggressive when we asked to speak to the manager. This place needs to be shut down.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Taylour4734
Reviewed February 6, 2018

It was affordable,the room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff members were helpful. Got an extra set of clean towels cause only two sets were provided before. Hot water was available. There was free wifi. The front desk accepted my packages also the receptionist advised me on places to visit and activities to participate in.Only thing was that we had to get our own pots but it wasn't a big deal considering the price. All in all. it was a good place to stay.

Room Tip: The prices on the hotel's website are cheaper than on third party websites
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Zainab S
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Choose this hotel as my preferred hotel after several visits to New Orleans. Just 10 minutes away from the city. Very convenient and not too bad for the price and amenities provided. There are good restaurants close buy and most importantly, the Highway is a small drive away!

Room Tip: Go online and book from there ALWAYS. You will get online discounts.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2017

No service from the hotel staff! No amenities-even the basic amenities you would expect from other hotels and/or extended stay places such as toilet paper and towels and clean sheets! Housekeeping staff reuse old bed sheets from previous customers; you can clearly see that the sheets has been used-full of wrinkles and dirt; stove not working; refrigerator is tilting to one side without a leveling leg-very dangerous-it could have fallen forward if my husband didn't find a Listerine mouth rinse cap to level it!

Room Tip: Go to another place!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pamvaj
nancydougherty, General Manager at InTown Suites Metairie Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

We try very hard to address any issues you may have. We are an extended stay hotel, so we do not replace your towels, but they are yours to keep. We do tell all guest that we do not replenish any toiletries. I have an onsite maintenance person that could have fixed all your problems.