“Yummy crawfish and great service”

Daisy Dukes Metairie
Ranked #21 of 527 Restaurants in Metairie
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited Daisy Dukes in Metairie tonight. We had their boiled crawfish and they were delicious! The potatoes and sausage were great too. This was our third visit in the past two weeks for the crawfish! They are seasoned well and full of flavor. The service was also great and Lexi and Chelsea did an excellent job making sure we had everything we needed. We will certainly return!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

We wanted a good, satisfying breakfast after a night of indulgence. Daisy Dukes in Metairie did not disappoint. The staff was very attentive, the omelets, biscuits and sides were well- prepared and fresh and the prices reasonable. Coffee was refilled as needed and the local patrons were laid back. What more could you ask for when you need a quick breakfast fix! Give them a try!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Was very pleased with our lunch. Great family atmosphere, and really nice wait staff. I would recommend this place to friends, and I have heard the same from my friends. Nothing fancy, but you know your going to get a good meal at a fair price.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Very reasonable breakfast menus. Food was good, service mediocre. Open unusual hours. Check before you go, it could be closed.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I've been to Daisy Dukes in New Orleans but this hidden gem Far EXCEEDS the others. From the friendly staff who served us to the incredibly clean facilities and great food... we were pleased.
We enjoyed the porkchop breakfast and side pancake, along with the meat lover's omelette. Both were fantastic! The pork chop was a little small... but it was grilled nicely, and that omelette was seasoned well! Even the biscuits were light and fluffy and the pancake light and buttery!
The only thing I disliked was the poor parking lot: It's small and full of potholes.