“Couldn't go to the airport without stopping here first”
Review of Sake Cafe

Sake Cafe
Ranked #152 of 539 Restaurants in Metairie
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. I've been to Saki Café at least 10 times in the last three years. I've almost exclusively hit them on my way to the airport while leaving New Orleans. I have only been for lunch, so I'm not exactly sure what the dinner scene looks like. For lunch, I think it's a real value for the quality of the sushi. I've never left disappointed. The wait staff seems very friendly. I split my time between eating at the bar and eating at a table. This last trip, I was alone, so I ate at the bar. I will definitely be back every opportunity I get.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Nice found hair in my sushi and spoke to the manager Frank and could careless.. disgusting.. I come here at least once a week they won't see me around here again.. the reaction of the Manager is what makes me the most upset, after telling him he just walked away.. no sorry no nothing.. sad because I really visited often..

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to this restaurant for about 14 years and it always serves fantastic sushi. Certainly a gem in Metairie. Always fresh and the service is always professional. The 3 roll combo is worthwhile anytime and the specialty rolls are fantastic.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

We got seated quickly as it was slow on a Friday night. That should have been a red flag right there. I ordered the shrimp tempura roll and the chicken Yaki Udon. My guy got the summer, clearview, and the smoke salmon rolls. The yaki udon was flavorless! The shrimp tempura roll was ALL LETTUCE. Yuck! The smoke salmon roll was great. The summer and clear view rolls were fair. Fair sushi is never okay!! The server was terrible. We should have went to our usual sushi place!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

One of my favorites restaurants. The miso soup is really good as well as the tempura vegetables. Love the salad dressing.

Been to Sake Cafe? Share your experiences!