“Best salads and Mediterranean Hummus!”

Zea Rotisserie & Bar
Ranked #8 of 539 Restaurants in Metairie
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Best salads and Mediterranean Hummus! Great salad that includes all of their fresh proteins. The pesto crusted fish is fantastic!

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Great good at reasonable prices, also they make their own beer which is very good. The daily specials are a good way to go, lots of rotisserie food.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Consistent with food and service . i have never had a bad experience. Cocktails are always good too.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

I've eaten at Zea in Baton Rouge many times and it's always been good; I've never been disappointed. I can now say the same thing for the Metairie location. We went for lunch on a Saturday. The restaurant is attractive and the tables are not jammed together. Our young server was knowledgable and efficient. They have a small but nice craft beer selection. I didn't check out the wine choices. We always get the hummus appetizer (or two) for the table. Consistently delicious. I ordered the rotisserie chicken and it was tender and tasty as always; it's their specialty I think. The roasted corn grits is a superb accompaniment. The fries were good too. It's not fine dining but you can't go wrong.

John S, Manager at Zea Rotisserie & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are happy to know you enjoyed your visit to our Metairie location.

Thanks,

John Soliman

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Great service. Enjoyed the Rotisserie chicken and roasted corn grits. Excellent red beans and rice also.

John S, Manager at Zea Rotisserie & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the food.

Been to Zea Rotisserie & Bar? Share your experiences!