“Damn good burgers!!!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The title really does done it up!!! You order items separately and the burgers can basically come any way you like. Their onion rings....mouth watering....

Service is always quick efficient and smiling!

Better than fast food burgers by a long shot!!!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

While out sight-seeing and visiting family, we came across this local restaurant thanks to Google. We were not disappointed! They honestly had the best burger I've ever eaten! Fries were good too! It wasn't expensive. I would recommend eating here!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Great hamburgers with onions in the meat little $$ for a hamburger. But it's not that kind of burger that is flat as a pancake.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

We were driving around and picked this place Moooyaah Burgers. The fries were extremely hot n fresh. We ordered the Steak burger and The Works. Both we great, we always drove by this place and ignored it, but now it will be in on our routine. The guy that wrote about it being worse than Buds Broiler was lying and i'm a bud broiler fan. They are a bit slow, but they are cooked to order so its understandable. Will return.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

There is a new Lee's Hamburgers in Metairie, close to my home, and I just had to try it to see if it was the same as the other one. Well I was not disappointed. It is the same as ever, now I can have my burger again. Thank you for opening one close to us. Now open one on the Jefferson side. Thank you again.

Been to Lees Hamburgers? Share your experiences!