Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$109
US$93
View deal
SAVE US$16
Hotels.com
Sheraton.comUS$93
FindHotelUS$109
PricelineUS$93
All reviews club level free parking french quarter room was spacious we've stayed downtown garage nola cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2018

This is not a hotel we would visit again.

Upon check-in we could hear the toilet leaking and filling up every 15 minutes or so. We called the front-desk and they sent up someone who replaced the flapper. Unfortunately, this did not fix the issue and we continued to hear it fill up throughout the night. After 3 hours, we realized the room was not cooling, so once again we had to call to get that fixed. Other issues were the carpet was dirty and had several stains, and the bed was very hard and uncomfortable.

The one bright spot was the maintenance man that they sent up. He was very friendly and did his best to resolve the issues. He even brought us two vouchers for a complimentary breakfast.

Thankfully we didn't have to pay for that breakfast, because it was horrible. Had I paid the $30 for the two of us that it normally would have cost, I would have been very unhappy. I've had many continental breakfasts that were better than what was served here.

I was really expecting a much better experience with it being a Sheraton.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ghentry
Reviewed June 17, 2018

The room needed an upgrade. The wall sockets were worn out and I had to jiggle my cords (computer, phone and watch) to ensure that they were charging. Overall, my room was large, but not well laid out. It wasted space and didn't make sense. Overall, the view was pleasant, but it felt 3rd rate as a Holiday Inn.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We were so disappointed to be here!! The carpet was nasty looking, the beds were hard, the AC didn’t cool the room until 4am, the toilet seat was about to fall and of all things the mini fridge was on the floor!! We really wanted to stay at a 4 star hotel but this one is certainly not one in our eyes!! Lesson learned!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 10PattyS10
Courtnay B, HR MANAGER at Sheraton Metairie - New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Metairie - New Orleans Hotel and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this guest issue from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Metairie.

COURTNAY BRUMFIELD
courtnay.brumfield@sheratonmetairie.com

Reviewed May 21, 2018

The Sheraton Metairie New Orleans is an excellent place to stay. It was within 10 minutes drive of the places my wife and I wanted to see, all available via major roads. The stay included a very nice buffet breakfast, and for those on the Club Floor, food and drinks were available all day.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Drew K
Reviewed May 9, 2018

This fulfilled all my requirements for a calm, restful hotel, clean and friendly and helpful. When I needed to borrow a stapler they readily offered theirs from the front desk. Coffee was hot and fresh in the morning. The room was clean. Parking was easy to get to.

I would recommend this hotel as it is a quick Uber or Lyft ride to the French Quarter or the trolley station.

Very good experience.

Room tip: This is not a hotel where there is a view. You are there to sleep.
Date of stay: April 2018