“Simply Good!!”

cajun Persuasion seafood & poboys
Ranked #198 of 527 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 12 May 2015

We actually visited due the to reviews from Yelp. Small restaurant but the food was delicious. Our 1st time in New Orleans, so we tried the crawfish, gumbo and oyster po-boy sandwich. Everything was delicious! Crawfish is not to be missed, almost all customers ordered Crawfish. Me personally loved the Gumbo. Most importantly, it is reasonably charged. Staff was friendly and we can't help but going back again for the 2nd time before leaving New Orleans =)

Reviewed 2 May 2015

After reading reviews, I decided to try this place. It's located in a small strip mall area. When I walked in, I guess I expected little bigger?? Anyhow, I thought they close at 8pm but seems like people who walks in after 8:30pm was able to put in orders. I did ask one of the customers what is good at this place, her answer was "all! Their shrimp po'boy is really good!"

First night, I tried chicken & shrimp gumbo, shrimp po'boy & 3 lbs of crawfish. I am not a sandwich person so I ended up picking out just shrimp form the sandwich. Gumbo was okay & sandwich was okay but crawfish... Oh boy, it had really good flavor. I did ask the owner ( I just didn't expect Asian runs this place when I walked in... ) if they are spicy & he said they are not. But when I was eating crawfish, it had really good kick to it.
Second night, I ordered 5 lbs crawfish only. That was my dinner. :)

1  Thank tiggerock
Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

Size, flavor and spice were all there. Especially the spice!! I only wish they had more salt. The flavor was a little different than what I'm used to but they were still very good. Price per pound was average. I think I'd go back to try some of their poboys.

Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

I ordered crawfish and it was made very well. I had the turkey neck as well for the first time ever and I must say I enjoyed it a great deal. I will be back. The place is small but clean.

Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

I stopped here for lunch with a friend. We ordered a roast beef po boy and some fried okra. It wasn't bad per say, but wasn't good either. The po boy had a salty gravy on it instead of just roast juices. The fried okra was pretty good though. In my opinion, you can find a much better po boy elsewhere.