Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$120
PricelineUS$98
FindHotelUS$108
HurbUS$108
ZenHotels.comUS$120
All reviews new orleans great place to stay parking garage desk microwave housekeeping ms highway cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019

We arrived on March 15 after booking through our travel agent. She sent a confirmation secured with a credit card as we were arriving after 3:00. When we arrived they had cancelled our reservation stating they could not confirm our credit card. They did not call us or our travel agent and funny enough, I had that same credit card with the same number that I was able to pull out to show the office staff. The card had plenty of limit to cover the card. They reported they had no room in the hotel but had some in their sister hotel (across the foyer) but the room was going to be a higher rate ($80) for the Saturday night stay even though she quoted only $60 more a night. I have NEVER had a hotel just randomly cancel a reservation that was held by a credit card. This seems very SHADY to me. I know it was a holiday weekend and spring break but don't be shady. I can't speak to the style of the rooms because we never got to stay there.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2019

I can't say enough good things about front desk managers Janelle and Aja. They were incredibly helpful and attentive when I had to make a change to my reservation. It was a busy time for the hotel. They went above and beyond to accommodate my request. A big thank you to the team!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Hotel served the purpose. Stayed 4 nights in town for family events. King size room was clean, cool, and comfortable. Parking was easy, breakfast was a decent hotel breakfast, good location although it looks a little shady, front desk staff was accommodating. Housekeeping needs work... they did not replace lotions, soaps, used daily like most hotels. They did as little as possible and got out quick. The first morning we were there, (good thing I was up already), housekeeper knocked very, very lightly and proceeded to walk in pretty early. On other days they left obvious trash behind, yet they took my husbands boot box that he packed his boots in and trashed it . The only other odd thing that was an inconvenience, the way the shower was set up; you had to get inside the shower to turn water on because the glass door did not slide open on shower nozzle side.So you couldn’t turn shower on ahead of time to let it warm up. No matter what you are getting wet (completely) just to turn on the shower, so be ready, undressed, and take the cold splash first, lol.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank MWhitehead67
JanellMascair, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites At Copeland Tower, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with. My staff and I are honored that you chose our property to be your home away from home while traveling for four nights. We value your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience. The hotel does offer complimentary parking and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet that our guests love. We are very fortunate to have a great front desk staff that is willing to make sure our customers are always taken care of. Your concerns will be discussed as we want for all of our guests to have an exceptional experience with us. Please if you are ever in our area again, we would love for you to come back and stay with us.

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

First visit here and will be back. Staff extra nice. Everything clean. The bar was great and ate the red beans and rice there which were amazing. Breakfast had everything you could want. Wish all our travel stays were this great!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the five star review of your recent stay with us. My staff and I are honored that you chose our property and can't wait for you to return and stay with us again. We are very fortunate to have a great staff that loves going above and beyond for all of our guests. Our newly renovated hotel rooms are very clean and comfortable which is just what the customer is looking for. The hotel does offer a delicious complimentary hot breakfast every morning which helps in getting your day started. Our cafe has an appetizing menu that consists of some of New Orleans best foods like red beans and rice and gumbo. Please if you are ever traveling to our area again, we invite you back to come and stay with us.

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

My stay here at the comfort Inn in Metairie was GREAT! The front desk agent, I think her name was Morgan. She was very informative and kind and had a great smile. She had all the answers to my questions and I appreciate her giving me directions to the downtown area. I plan on staying at this hotel again because of her welcoming smile. Hotels need more people like her. The staff here was awesome and very helpful. Thank you again comfort inn.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MOtherlandd

Thank you for the awesome review of your recent stay at our property. Reading that your stay was great put a big smile on all of our faces here at the Comfort Inn & suites in Metairie. We are very fortunate to have a great staff that consists of employees like Morgan who are always willing to help our guests while always wearing a huge smile on our faces. It is always our pleasure to assist our guest with directions, suggestions, and answers to any of their questions. Please if you are ever in our area again, we would love to welcome you back as our guest.