Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$159
Expedia.comUS$143
PricelineUS$143
eDreamsUS$143
HurbUS$159
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We stayed on Friday night, August 24th. Two aduts in a suite with a king-sized bed. The room was large and clean and comfortable. Seems to have been remodeled fairly recently; I really liked the bed as it was not too soft (it was firm, but in a good way). The room was quiet even with someone having a children's birthday party next door. The fitness center had elliptical machines with their own televisions. Complimentary breakfast was tasty (eggs were better than the powdered ones I've had at other Residence Inn locations; sausage was good -- and the usual other options). I would definitely stay here again

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian S, Operations Supervisor at Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Metairie Residence Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the breakfast. I hope that when your travels bring you back to the Metairie area you will stay with us again .

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and large and the breakfast good. However, every day there was some small issue: on arrival, there was no linen for the children's sofa bed. The next day, we were not given towels in the room and we also needed new batteries in the air conditioning unit. Next day, the room was not serviced at all! Plus the key cards stopped working necessitating several trips to reception. At no time did we receive an apology for any of these problems. If the staff spent more time working and less time chatting to other staff members or smoking by the pool, I'm sure that things would run more smoothly!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback doing your stay. Sorry we did not meet your expectations. I will share your feedback with the staff to ensure this does not happen again. Thanks again for staying, if travels brings you back to the Metairie area we hope will give us another opportunity

Have a great day!.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Where do I start. I came in after a long day of traveling. My hubby is an actual employee of the franchise but hadn't printed his discount forms. I had to check in the room before him and wasn't prepared for the deposit. The wonderful Ms Martha Bullock stepped in and offered an alternative to get me in the room until my hubby would arrive later. They had complimentary happy hour set up that was much needed. Martha greeted us at breakfast and helped my hubby get his forms completed to apply our rates. She went above and beyond to take care of us. The breakfast nook was clean and stocked with plenty of eats. Our rooms where cleaned with fresh towels and beds made everyday. This was a wonderful 6day experience that felt like home away from home. Myself and My Mother In-law will only stay here when we return. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you very much Latanya Y for staying at the Metairie Residence Inn hotel. We were very happy to host your family. It was my pleasure in making sure that your arrival was comfortable until your husband arrived and help him when he arrived. I know how traveling can be. Glad that out hotel meet your expectation from our Evening Mix, Breakfast and out large guest rooms. If you and your family are in the area again we would love to see you.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Have an outstanding day.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

This is a great location with large and comfortable rooms. They serve a decent breakfast as well. The outdoor pool is quite large for a hotel pool and they also have a hot tub. A friendly staff to welcome you. Free WIFI.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you very much for staying at the Metairie Residence Inn. Thank you for sharing your comments, glad that our hotel meet your expectations. If you are traveling in the area again please visit. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

The staff was awesome! I was here for my entire work week along with my coworkers. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of each morning and throughout the day.
Please Thank Trudy, Yolanda, Christina.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Brian S, Operations Supervisor at Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Metairie Residence Inn. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff here at the hotel. When your travels bring you back to the Metairie area please choose the Metairie Residence Inn as your hotel of choice.