Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Residence Inn
US$159
Expedia.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
StayForLongUS$173
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019

this is such a great property...I love the location...the rooms are clean and the complimentary parking and breakfast is great as well. REN'NADA CLARK was by far AMAZING upon me arriving and through out my entire stay. She engaged with me everytime I was in the lobby. And she gave me amazing suggestions on where to shop & eat which were very helpful. Thanks to her I will be returning back to this beautiful property everytime I'm in town. Thank you again Ren'Nada.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Misswilson318
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Thank you very much for staying at the Metairie Residence Inn hotel. Thanks for the great feedback. I will charge your comments with Ren'nada on her great customer service. We hope to see you again if travels brings you back into the Metairie area.

Happy New Years

Reviewed December 13, 2019

This stay completely changed my mind about the hotels in the area. The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. Our room was spotless. The overall quality is worth paying a few more dollars. Breakfast was included; Hot fresh eggs, ham, potatoes, waffle making options, fresh fruit salad, cereal and a variety of quality bread options. My wife and I will definitely make this our perminant place to stay when I travel on business.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank FredricksonJ56
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2019

Thank you very much for staying at the Metairie Residence Inn Hotel. Thank you for the great feedback and happy to hear that you found your home away from home when traveling in the the metro New Orleans area.

"Happy Holidays" to you and your family. Hope to see you soon!

The Metairie Residence Inn Team

Reviewed October 31, 2019

Well appointed and recently refreshed. Reasonable tradeoff between nearness to the airport and our kids' residences. Good staff, nice breakfast set-up - really no complaints. I especially liked the bright LED lamps used in the parking area. It was like daylight out there. Even though we would return to our hotel late it was so well lit we felt totally safe.

Room tip: If you need to work in your room make sure you get a suite. A room with 2 queens does not provide a good place to work.
2  Thank jdbryan5747
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2019

Thank you for staying at the Metairie Residence Inn and your feedback. Glad that you enjoyed our refresh, the staff and the breakfast set up. We hope to see you again if travel allow you to stay in the Metairie area. Thank you again for staying with us.

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed October 22, 2019

This is your typical Residence Inn. It was clean and well appointed. The small kitchenette was nice, completely clean and very practical. We were in town for a family gathering and were happy to have a small living room to visit with other guests. The bathroom was spotless.

Breakfast was included and was much better than I thought it would be! Hot eggs, ham and potatoes and the eggs seemed to be fresh not powdered. Lots of waffle making apparati, fresh fruit salad, cereal, various forms of toast. Overall, I was pretty happy with it. It was not as good as going out for breakfast but it did the job in terms of convenience.

Prices were okay, not great. $155 plus tax per night. The neighborhood is just suburban sprawl and is not very interesting. It was convenient for our purposes, but I probably wouldn't want to stay here if I were doing site seeing.

Overall we were happy with it.

1  Thank pyegirl
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2019

Thank you for staying at the Metairie Residence Inn hope. Glad that we met your expectations with the amenity and the cleanliness of our hotel. Our hotel is location in the suburban of Metairie. Downtown is where most of the site seeing are. Metairie is know for it's great restaurants, shopping and parks. Our hotel is 15 minutes from minutes to the interstate.

Thank you for overall being happy with our hotel.

Reviewed October 21, 2019

The location was great just off of the highway and surrounding by several shopping and dining options. The fresh decor of the property was also nice. Many amenities are available but we weren't here long enough to enjoy them all. Would highly recommend this property for short visits and extended stays. We will definitely consider staying here if we return.

1  Thank RDunn2
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the Metairie Residence Inn Hotel. Thank you for considering our hotel when you return to the Metairie area.