1,673 results
All reviews fire pit main building french quarter new orleans courtyard area free shuttle cruise ship pre cruise shuttle service hot breakfast acme oyster house restaurants and shopping very nice hotel would stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful waffles felt safe
Reviewed October 2, 2018

My son & I attended my ship's reunion at this hotel in Sept. 2018. I have to say they bend over to ensure that military reunions are treated excellent. We had the availability of a Hospitality room room every night we were there. The hot breakfast available in the morning was a plus. The hotel staff was fantastic in every aspect! We all enjoyed our stay at the Country Inn & Suites in Metairie, LA.

Date of stay: September 2018
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Metairie (New Orleans), LA, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear jamesbC6618SA,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. I am pleased that your visit was amazing and that your reunion was excellent. Our hotel loves having military reunions. During your visit, our team was able to speak with many of the attendee's about their experience on board the ship and the battles that were fought. From all of us here at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Metairie (New Orleans), we salute you. Thank you for your service to our country.

Regards,

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed September 21, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Metairie (New Orleans), LA, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Hotel has a bit of a strange outside appearance and is set in two buildings so was a bit difficult finding our room. We were on 2nd floor overlooking the pool. The room was nice and spacious, clean and comfortable. On our first night after a long drive we thought we'd watch a bit of television. However we could only get one channel. I called down and somebody did come up - two hours later. It was a simple problem, sorted in minutes. On the Saturday night (we stayed three nights), there was a party of guests that can only be described as pig ignorant. The VERY loud, constant slamming of doors went on for a full three hours. The building shook and it sounded like a bomb had gone off every time. I suspect it was kids in the downstairs rooms, running in and out of the rooms. Whilst I appreciate this is not the hotel's fault, it certainly made me wonder what type of guest stays there. Apart from that though, I think it's a very good choice for New Orleans and a very reasonable price

Date of stay: September 2018
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Metairie (New Orleans), LA, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear whugirl,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize that your experience was hindered by the television and the noise from other guests. Our security team tries to insure that guest noise is keep to a minimum however it is hard to do so. We recently did have a group of kids in town for a tournament which is probably who you encountered. I have shared your experience with our security and management team so insure this issues doesn't happen in the future. Thank you for letting us know. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards,