Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 21-05-09
US$98
Free cancellation until 21-05-09
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$117
US$90
SAVE US$27
Hotels.comUS$98
HolidayInn.comUS$101
StayForLongUS$117
All reviews front desk new orleans room was clean great customer service cruise rust causeway
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

The housekeeping staff at this Holiday Inn is non-existent! We stayed in a Suite from March 31-April 4. We had 5 people in a 2 room suite. They knew we had 5 because we registered each guest. When we arrived there were only 3 sets of towels in our room. I asked for 5 sets several times but was told they could only leave 3. We have 5 people! We can’t shower everyday? Only one time did we get 2 extra sets and that was when I sent my kids down to the front desk to get them. The first day our room wasn’t even serviced because they wanted in at 9am and we told them to come back. They never came back. We ran out of Kleenex the first day and it was never replaced. They also never replaced our coffee or cups. My husband asked a housekeeper for some in the hallway and was told he didn’t have any. My husband pointed at it on his cart and asked again. The housekeeper was rude but finally gave it to him. Our toilet paper also ran out and we had to call down for it. In the 5 days we were there we had to call down at least once, if not multiple times a day for items. This shouldn’t happen if housekeeping was properly doing their job.
Overall the hotel was dated, but the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The size of the room was great for our extended stay. Breakfast was not included (I knew this going in), but we had a fridge, microwave and I brought our toaster from home. We had a small kitchenette area and we were able to make a decent breakfast every morning ourselves. We loved the location because it was so quick to get into New Orleans. If they could fix their housekeeping service then it would be a great hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tahane K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

I truly apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us. We will share this with our staff and management team and use this as a training opportunity to revisit our procedures and standards on delivering outstanding and consistent customer service. Thank you for pointing out the positives during your stay as well. We really appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Recently stayed at this property with a Student Tour group. As Tour Manager of this student group, the staff made my job exceptionally manageable due to being organized, receptive to details and ready for our arrival, specifically with key distribution. Deanna Castillo was especially friendly and helpful and therefore I am writing this review to commend her customer service skills. I look forward to staying/working at this hotel again and have full confidence that all will be handled just as smoothly.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tahane K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Its our job to make your to your duties as stress less as possible. We truly appreciate the feedback and we do look for to working with your company once again in the near future!

Best Regards,
Tahane Khaled

Reviewed April 4, 2019

This hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport when traffic is light. During evening rush hour plan at least 45 minutes. This hotel has been around a long time (although not always as a Holiday Inn). It was originally built as an office building so that is why their are some strange configurations of rooms and the hallways. With all of that I found the room fine for one night. The beds are BRAND NEW and very comfortable. Check in was slow though, and service at the bar was also slow. However when I got my food (BLT wrap) it was very good and plenty to eat.
Based on the price of other hotels that are closer to the airport, and not any nicer, this is a good choice.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tahane K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Thank You!

Reviewed March 12, 2019

We stayed in this hotel to visit my son in NOLA, and chose it because of its location and brand. It took about 15 minutes to drive to Jackson Square. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was small, the bathroom was very big. Great bed; we slept well, but it's very high so if you have mobility issues it might be a problem climbing into it. It is an older hotel; the halls are very dorm-like and the electrical socket came out of the wall when I tried to unplug my hair dryer. The road noise on the front side, where our room was located, was substantial; we always take a sound machine so no problem for us. Ask for a room on the back side if you want less noise. No free breakfast; two local diners across the street.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank eyoremorris
Tahane K, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback. On your next stay you can purchase a rate to include breakfast in your rate.

Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

We stayed the night after our cruise. The ladies at the front desk were amazing. They were friendly and very helpful. The Marsh Gras tree in the lobby is awesome!

The room was clean the beds were too soft for my taste but overall the stay was excellent. Great cost and a shuttle to the airport.

My wife and I ate at the restaurant and it was good food. Most of the restaurants we had planned to go to were closed on Sunday so decided to eat here. It was a great lunch. The onion rings were massive, hot, and delicious.

I would happily stay here again on our next trip to New Orleans.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tahane K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback!! We look forward to having you stay with us again! :)