Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HolidayInn.comUS$102
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
HurbUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
StayForLongUS$116
All reviews front desk new orleans room was clean great customer service cruise rust causeway
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2020

A very nice Holiday Inn. The room was clean and functional. They had a Tesla charger for our electric car, so big plus there. Very convenient on and off I-10. Onsite restaurant was nice. Had both dinner and breakfast there. We were traveling through the coronavirus so no one else was there. Hard to judge how busy things normally are.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Martin H
Reviewed February 20, 2020

Fantastic location close to the action. Tabetha at the front desk took great care of me and my team when we visited. Not only did she accommodate us perfectly, she went out of her way to make sure any issues we had were resolved. Great customer service!!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Habtravler
Reviewed October 31, 2019

Mohammed took extra care to provide great service. Thanks.
Hotel is clean and convenient location on the causeway. Good rate and even a Hertz car rental on site. Plenty of parking. Good dinner if you are too tired to go out.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lococnc
Tahane K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2019

Thank you so much! :)

Reviewed October 31, 2019

I stayed here for one night. Everyone was friendly I was checked in as soon as I arrived and I enjoyed waking up to a hot breakfast. Mohommod at the restaurant was amazing he went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for my dining experience to be excellent. This is the kind of experience people should receive anytime they’re visiting an establishment. Great Job Holiday Inn!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Danielle T

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. We will be sure to share this with our team :)

Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

I was only here for one night until my group cruise met at the port of New Orleans on the carnival cruise ship. The bed was comfortable the floors were simi clean and it was a fairly dim lighted room. You mainly had lamps for lights and the bath room mirror (no bathtub lights) The hotel is going through some much needed upgrades and the staff was apologetic about my concerns. The exercise room has rust on the metal parts of the elliptical and has a damp swampy odor and the portable air cooler was off and not working. If you want to use the washer and dryer you have to use a credit card, although I tried to use my room key because the notice only said card and not what kind. This may not have been a perfect experience but I gave it 5 stars because the service was exceptional. Even dinner and breakfast service and food made up the difference.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TheQueenb69

We appreciate the honest feedback. We are working on a full room renovation for 2020