Lowest prices for your stay
Rodeway
SAVE US$28
FindHotelUS$66
PricelineUS$66
StayForLongUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

The hotel clerk couldn't find our reservation. I gave her my reservation number and price of room. She still couldn't find it. She told us they are no longer Knights Inn. They are now Rodeway Inn. She got us a room and double taxed me. She didnt even try to refund or fix the matter. The room had a damp feeling and smelled of mold and mildew. The bedding had holes in it. The bathroom had cockroaches in it. The continental breakfast consisted of toast and rolls with no jelly, waffles that had an awful taste. Grit packages. Milk. Sunny D. Coffee. And fruit sitting in a slime substance. I see they are under some kind of construction but dont see that helping this place out.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Dear Maddy,
Although we were able to accommodate you with another room, it is regrettable that there was a miscommunication regarding the reservation and taxes. Please accept our apologies for the perceived double charge. If you believe a mistake was made on our behalf, we encourage you to reach out to us directly for it to be properly addressed.
Please also know that our property goes under routine maintenance for pests; however, considering your comments, we will be contacting our pest service to address the matter promptly. Should you have any further questions regarding your reservation, we encourage correspondence with the website in which you booked, as we have limited control over third-party bookings.
We'll also consider your comments on our breakfast selection moving forward as we consider guest feedback integral in our mission to constantly provide the best accommodations. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Ms GiGi is very welcoming to her guests. She went out of her way to make my stay enjoyable. I always stay here when i go home. Thanks again for all your help. Stay at Knights Inn in Metairie La, you won't regret it!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
angelinalafrance, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2019

Consuella,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We look forward to your next visit and would like to invite you to join in celebrating our major transformation, August, 2019.

Ms. Gigi

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

We had a reservation at another hotel but because the Saints made the playoffs they had gave our room is they sold it for more more. We were found this place. This is by far the nastiest place ever. We walked in turned around and said no thanks. The floors were bad. The door facings had blood on them and the bed oh my the sheets were filthy. We drove off it was by far the worst place ever. Hotels.com should not advertise for them.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
angelinalafrance, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Diana,
I am sorry to hear that your 1st choice for lodging sold your rooms and I feel that this set your mood for any other establishment that you may have had to stay due to this inconvenience on their part. I apologize that you were not happy when you arrived to our lodging establishment.
Customer service is our #1 priority and your satisfaction is our goal. Had you made your concerns known our CSM is available 24/7 and she would have been happy to address your concerns and remedy them, but again in the state of mind you were in it probably didn't occur to you to inquire for this assistance.
My 1st response when I read your review is, the play offs/ football season officially ended in December 2018, your post is dated 05/2019. We are constantly repairing daily, renovating weekly and upgrading monthly and during your stay we were making some major makeovers inside and outside of the establishment there were signs everywhere.. Therefore there have been constant improvements since your visit.
You stated that it was so bad "we walked in turned around and said no thanks" so when did you have time to inspect the room and find all of these issues?
I

Reviewed January 28, 2019

This room was filthy, there were blood stains on the door facings, mold everywhere, the sheets were filthy, the bathroom nasty, they would not give my money back, The health Department should close this place down. This was a scary place from front to back. Not a place I would ever go.

Room tip: Just don't ever stay here.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
angelinalafrance, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Concerning your review,
I regret that you chose to post a negative review as a show of retaliation.
I did everything that I could to assist you and you stayed more that 1 day, I believe 1 week to be exact.
I personally spoke with you and remedied your situation by offering you another room. We could not return nor discount your rate as you didn't report your concerns until 8-10 hours later. It is my opinion that you would notice these discomforts as soon as you check into the room or with in the first 30 minutes.
Our atmosphere is a very quiet and calm one as most of our guest are of the working class, business professionals or families, this means that it gets so quiet that you can hear a pin drop around 8:30-9 pm and doesn't get busy until 7 am. What seems scary to some is peace and quiet to others.
There are several hi def security camera system 34/7.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Would highly recommend this hotel to others. The rooms were fairly up-to-date and very clean, the location was perfect, the staff was very friendly helpful and professional as well. I had left my brand new phone there and had already got almost 2 hours away before I realized it. When I got back to the hotel to retrieve it they had it labeled and wrapped up very professionally for me. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Crazy_Blessed1224
knightsinn m, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

We thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review and would like to inform you that you, your family and friends are always welcomed to lodge at the Knights Inn Metairie Louisiana. We look forward to your next visit.
Sincerely Angelina CSM