Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews room was clean new orleans easy access staff was friendly interstate port cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2021

Don’t have to much to say except...Just find somewhere else bro...would not give them a quarter for a hot glass of water...light switch in the bathroom runs water...not leaks RUNS water...told manager and was offered a nothing

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LaQuinta Causeway, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Causeway, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2021

Sorry you had that issue. We are looking more into it and will be checking property

Reviewed January 24, 2021

Don't stay here. The room was so dirty, we could not walk around with bare feet. Our door had deep dog scratches. Old property that is not maintained. The only reason we stayed was we got in late and left the next day.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hellopaulabarton
LaQuinta Causeway, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Causeway, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2021

I'm truly sorry for those issues. We are working daily to upgrade and make this a better hotel

Reviewed January 4, 2021

The Bates motel is cleaner than this I couldn’t believe that the room was even available for a guest it made me feel so uncomfortable and unclean but the staff was very friendly and welcoming I was very impressed with the hospitality

1  Thank nehemiahadell
Reviewed December 24, 2020

Check in was easy. Front desk gal was super cool. Needed a place to stay for the night. For $80 however, one would hope the curtains weren’t hanging by a thread, the room wouldn’t smell like decades of cigarettes, sheets wouldn’t be stained, no nail polish blobs on the sink, nor would there be what looked like poorly cleaned bloodstains on part of the bedside light sconce, silicone caulking coming away from the bathroom drywall, and the carpet wouldn’t be hideously stained with god knows what. One would hope. That was not to be, unfortunately. I was too tired to find a room elsewhere for me and my dog, and at least the bed was comfortable. I know it’s not the Ritz Carlton, but I’ve stayed at La Quinta’s across the country and this one was by far in the worst shape.
Hopefully it’s just room 118, and the rest are sparkling clean?

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank infoP1301VS
LaQuinta Causeway, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Causeway, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2020

I'm truly sorry you have those issues. we are looking more into the situation and make the corrections to make the stay the best

Reviewed December 13, 2020

Staying her with my boyfriend 4 year old daughter. First off claims to be non smoking, I smoke cigarettes and the room smells like an out ashtray and has burn marks all over the room. But it gets better. I went to plug my phone charger in and found a used condom behind the nightstand! Once I seen that I started to look all over the room and on the other side of the bed found all kinds of trash under the bed. Called the front desk asked and was told we could switch rooms. Truly disgusting I’ve stayed at plenty of hotels and never had an experience close to this!!!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank N4211YNjacquelinem
LaQuinta Causeway, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Causeway, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2020

I truly apologize for those issues and will work to make sure these issues never happen again.