Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$78
Hotels.comUS$61
HurbUS$72
Expedia.comUS$61
ZenHotels.comUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2018

This is an older hotel and unlike most of the newer La Quinta Inns that we have stayed in, you enter the rooms from the parking lot and not the lobby. We usually don't stay in set ups like this for safety reasons. We were traveling with a dog and ended up having to find a place to stay for one night when visiting New Orleans for Jazz Fest. We were very happy with the room, people, and nights sleep that we got in this hotel. The staff was very helpful and accommodated our needs. We felt perfectly safe as the area seemed suitable.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LaQuintaGM580, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Veterans / Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback and I’ll be sure to share with the team! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you’re in the area :-)

Reviewed May 9, 2018

There was NO hot water in the sink, the non stick things in the tub were WELL used. My 63 year old sister slipped in the tub.Thankfully she did not get hurt. A majority of the electric plugs did not work, so we had to unplug TV and coffee pot to charge our electronics.Breakfast area was dirty,no matter what time we were there. The breakfast selections were very limited.The staff was OK. We stayed 3 days and they raised the rates 50% for the weekend without informing us.Also the elevator was NEVER cleaned. This property is very old and not kept up at all.

Room tip: We were in room 211,the mattresses were horrible.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mary Ann P
LaQuintaGM580, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Veterans / Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Thanks for responding Mary Ann,
Although this is not the typical response, I apologize for the inconveniences you & your sister incurred during your stay. I realize it was an extremely busy time while you were here, but no excuses. I will try and contact you to discuss further. Or, if you prefer please feel free to call me directly if you have a few minutes to discuss.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has outer entrances to the rooms, which is convenient to get to your car, but not as secure. . The room was clean although the hotel is somewhat dated.
We got excellent advice from the front desk in that they suggested we use Uber to go downtown; we hadn't known it was the Jazz festival. That went very well. All in all, a good stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tigervol
LaQuintaGM580, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Veterans / Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you for responding. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future!
Thanks!

Reviewed May 3, 2018

One of the worst ever La quinta hotels. It is dated and worn out. Doors don't look properly. Heavy cleaning smell in the room. mildew. stained bed sheets. Absolutely teribl;e. The staff at the reception talks to you like you owe them something. All in all very bad experience.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LaQuintaGM580, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Veterans / Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thanks for responding. Although this is not the typical response, I will share your feedback with the staff and will personally look into your comments. I apologize for not meeting your expectations. Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss further, I would be very interested in speaking with you.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

The location was very accommodating to my family of 5. The hotel staff was amazing and so kind to my request. The breakfast was very good and my children enjoyed making their own waffles. Our room was just enough for what we needed it for which was a place to sleep, shower and store our belongings while we were on vacation. The location is close to the highway and is easy accessible to pretty much anything (there's an awesome 2 story target down the street) The room was clean and house keeping was very friendly. This location wasn't anything fancy. But, it was totally enough for my party of five and we will definitely stay there again on future vacations. Thank you for your kindness La Quinta..

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alison J
LaQuintaGM580, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Veterans / Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Thank you for responding! We appreciate the feedback and we are happy you and your family enjoyed your stay! I’ll be sure to pass along your kind words to the staff. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in the Veterans / Metairie area.