“Food very good”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 230 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Hubby and I went here on a Friday at 1 pm, it was fairly slow. We were seated quickly, and were waited on quickly. However, after receiving our meals, we never saw a server again. No drink refills, etc. (and Cokes are $3!!) It took 5 minutes of waiting to receive check.
We ordered burgers and fries. They were delicious. I think good restaurant help is just hard to find in this area.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

It had been awhile since I had eaten at a Longhorns. I am so glad we decided to stop by on our return home. The menu had changed a bit since my last time eating there. I would highly recommend trying the new burger with Kobe beef. Also, I want to commend our waiter Keianna on an awesome job with our dining experience. Topnotch job she did.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

I love the parmesan chicken here. the cheese on top is creamy and adds to the flavor of the chicken. we love the bread it is more like a multigrain bread which I love. tables are a little tight in there but staff is friendly.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

When we get hungry traveling, (and we travel all over the US average of three weeks out of every month) we often choose Longhorn because the food and service is usually consistently good. We walked into this one and one of us immediately said, this may be a "first"....the first bad Longhorn experience. First thing we noticed upon entering was that almost every table within our view was dirty, and the hostess was telling the people ahead of us in line that she would seat them "in five or ten minutes." We were like, "Whaaaa? You're not even busy!" When it came our turn she told us the same thing. Dozens of empty tables, many of them dirty....no where near a full restaurant. While we waited we couldn't help noticing the floor where we stood was very dirty...besides the obvious debris, my shoes were sticking to it. When we got seated we waited several minutes while we watched our server scurrying, trying to tend several people at the bar and not even having time to come take our order. When me mentioned to the hostess that seated us that they must be short handed, she was like "Nah, just got a little behind." Obviously they were short handed, and we would have felt better if she would have just been honest about it. I guess she thought ignoring the problem would make it go away, but we finally left after several minutes because we could tell our little waitress was pretty overwhelmed and didn't have time to come get our order. You might want to try Copeland's instead....that's what we did, and the food and was amazing, the service was good too.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Terrific food. Very accommodating to our group of 12. Great service and wonderful food. If your visiting in town definitely eat here. Only unsatisfactory thing was at 8 pm the lights were dimmed and you couldn't see to eat or see your check we all had to get our phone flashlights to see to pay our bill.