“Flo’s filet ”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 230 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my dinner tonight at Longhorn. This restaurant was very clean, the service was really good, and the food delivery was timely. I’m trying to eat healthy and the Flo’s filet met my needs - yummy too. I will be back.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

While in Monroe visiting my daughter, we decided to try Longhorn for the first time! Although we had to wait for thirty minutes, it was totally worth it! Once we were shown our table the server was on point! The order came as I ordered! After the second bite of the prime rib, I gave the server a tip for the cook!!! Best Prime Rib... period! Wow! A must do in Monroe La.. I’m now a loyal customer!!!

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Very good Parmesan crusted chicken and renegade sirloin steak. Good. Good sides. Fast & efficient service. Avg $15 per.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

We traveled through Monroe three yrs ago and stopped here. The food was so good! Our trip this time wouldn’t have been complete without stopping again. The food was just as good as I remembered!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We (2 people) put our name in and they said about 15 mins. Ok no big deal it was 7:15pm Sunday night. We walked outside to take a seat on the benches. After about 15 mins we noticed there were tables by the bar, and was like we would be fine sitting there we walked in and asked if we could sit there? She says we can't seat you there we are waiting for some people to get up now. So we were standing there and another staff member says I guess so and so left, well it was us she was looking for. I said no that's us we were outside. She said oh! She takes us to our booth and there was food all under the booth, she looks at me and I say can you please clean this up we don't want our feet in food on the floor under the booth. She cleans comes back for us, still the last guest bill was still on the table until the waiter came to take our drink order. Once we got our food at 9:00 pm it wasn't even hot, just somewhat warm. But it was good I guess because at this point we were really hungry. We didn't leave until 9:45pm. The waiter blamed the delay on the cook staff that he said were some new guys in the kitchen. I can't tell you how many people around us that were extremely upset with kids eating so late etc. bc it took so long to get food.