“A Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2017

We were referred to Genusa's Italian Restaurant by a friend. We always prefer to lunch first at locations with which we are not familiar. When I personally rate an Italian restaurant, I compare it to restaurants in Italy to include Sardinia where I have eaten over the years. The atmosphere was nice and our server, Joseph, answered our questions about food preparation and overall was attentive to our needs. I enjoyed the peppered chicken and my wife enjoyed a spinach and shrimp salad. My lunch included a salad so I chose the Caesar salad. It was good, but tiny. My dish was outstanding, the pasta, as in Italy, was prepared to perfection. The chicken and pasta were well seasoned/delicious. Other than the tiny salad the portion size for both meals was fine. I thought the price for our lunch was moderate and reasonablely priced. I will go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Food was very good enjoyed the Italian atmosphere. Food was very good for everyone in the group. Was reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Enjoyed a semi-private room for 22 guests. Walking in was confusing and no host(ess) to greet us, but luckily, I found our table.
The appetizers alone were spectacular. Our server was very attentive & did a good job keeping up with 22 guests. I had a veal dish & it was very good.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Food was good and they were accommodating to my dietary needs which I appreciated. The garlic bread they bring to the table is GREAT!!! I could have eaten just that all night. I was a bit confused about which door to go in because I thought it was the door with the address but realized people were going into a nondescript door so I opted to follow them. It was the right door but because it did not lead to a hostess booth, I wandered around trying to figure out where I was going. Finally someone greeted me and led me to my group. Aside from that little issue, the food was good, well seasoned, and worth the money. At our table, everyone's food looked good and smelled great. Our waiter (don't know his name) was friendly. I would go back.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the dinner and the setting. I am especially fond of the chicken Florentine. My only complaint is that it was too loud. The music was a nice selection of classical, but combining that with the noise in the dining room and it was hard to hear.