“Most excellent”
Review of Mariner's

Mariner's
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food and good service by server named Parker. My husband had the oysters combo followed by fried catfish, which he said were very good. I had seafood primavera. It was delicious and has a big t of a spicy kick to it. I was concerned about the reviews I read from some people about salt in their food as I am sensitive to it, but did not have any trouble. Their salad bar was really fresh too.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Maybe the best dinning in town. Nice setting ample space for large groups. Service was super. Waiters were young men, well trained, polite and attentive.
Large menu with diverse Lousianna choices. Charred oysters were very good. Steaks were all very good Prices fair. I’ll be back.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

I was referred here by a friend and I'm so glad we chose to check it out. While we waited, the view was beautiful. The Oysters Rockefeller, as our appetizer, was so yummy. The entrees were equally as good. It was the 2nd weekend of Dec. and we were in town for the Festival of Lights. The service was good, it was a quiet Sunday at lunch time, and we even had leftovers for later. Also, the bread pudding was yummy! We got it "to go" and thoroughly enjoyed it later in the day. A great experience all the way around.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

We came to Natchitoches for the Christmas weekend. We stopped at Mariner’s on a whim. We had the Lagniappe For Two off the appetizer menu and a cup of crawfish étouffée and seafood gumbo. Excellent. The waitstaff was very efficient and took great care of us.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Pretty place on a lake. Drive up to it, look around and then leave. Go to any other place that has food, including a convenience store, and consider yourself ahead.

Front desk was total chaos which carried over to service.

Appetizers and entree brought out at same time. One cold and the other warm. Whatever you do don’t salt your food because they have that taken care of...I’m assuming they do have defibrillators.

Advice:Natchitoches is beautiful, but other than meat pies it’s not known for food. This place however...