All reviewsthe pearlcraftsman style homerestaurants and shopsstellarockersporchbreakfast
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Where should I begin...I am a picky traveler. My sister and I attended a wedding in Natchitoches the weekend of 11/01/13. We stayed 3 nights in the Stella Room. We were comfortable, felt at home and loved being close to the center of town. We literally could have walked. You will not find a breakfast like Ms. Debbie's anywhere! Pray she makes her famous peach cobbler. Don't hesitate, book here! You will love the private entrances, the gardens, the porch and the hospitality. We will be back! Do not stay in a hotel. Choose Rusca House!

Room Tip: Any room is great. Ms. Debbie took us on tour when the other guests left the house. Would love to stay in the Pearl room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Rusca House very clean and comfortable. We had the pleasure to meet Ms.Debbie , who cooked a wonderful breakfast. She had some wonderful stories to share. My husband and I will always remember our stay in our hearts . Thank you Rusca House for sharing

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart G
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

For the cost of a hotel I stayed in luxury. Highly recommend. Stayed in Stella room. Hard wood floors, comfy bed, whirlpool bathtub. Good location. Common areas are really clean and very nice. Don't stay in a hotel when you can stay in this B&B. blocks away from the restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Teamgreg
Reviewed January 18, 2013

One of the MOST beautiful B&B's I have ever been too. Super-friendly. Updated in all the right ways to be clean and efficient but still maintain old charm! Breakfast was wonderful, Debbie was funny and sweet, Bridget was suprub and they will accept Government rate when not full If you have your tax exemy form and proper ID.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Daphne L
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Bridget Williams has done an excellent job with her Bed and Breakfast, Rusca House. The ambiance gives you the home away from home atmosphere. The Rusca House is conveniently located within walking distance of the Cane River, the shops along the main street as well as the many restauraunts and other places of interest such as the house where the movie Steel Magnolias was filmed.

The Rusca House itself has an atmosphere of being in your own home with the amenities of a kitchen with soft drinks, coffee, all at your disposal when you need them. Likewise the different rooms offer you a variety to choose from, each room equisitely furnished with vintage furniture. All of this capped off by the unforgettable breakfast which consists of not just excellent food but also the interaction with other guests.

My wife and I stay at the Rusca House at least once a year, alternating between Natchitoches, Louisiana and Natchez, Miss. I recommend the Rusca House, its central location to many points of interest, old time atmosphere and excellent food will make you want to come back for more--you can't take in all of Natchitoches and it's historical points of interest in just one stay, let alone come for the Christmas Lights on the Cane River.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple