All reviewsthe pearlcraftsman style homerestaurants and shopsstellarockersporchbreakfast
Reviewed September 19, 2015

We've stayed at this inn several times in both the Pearl and St. Elmo rooms. They are both quite lovely. I think I prefer the Pearl as it seems a bit more secluded to me. Both the rooms have nice bathrooms with jetted bathtubs. The rooms are quite comfortable and the owner is always a pleasure to work with. Breakfast is included in the room price too. I would highly recommend this inn over staying in any hotel here. It is within walking distance to the Front Street shopping also.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2015

I was taken aback by the romantic charm of this place. We had a private back entrance to our room, which made it seem like we were renting our own apartment for the night. The key was taped to the back door, which was great! We didn't have to check in, and it was so convenient. The room was spacious, clean, and wonderfully decorated. Plus the bed was so comfortable! The B&B and the room itself are totally hidden gems! Sooo relaxing! I would have given this place a 5/5 if the breakfast was a bit better. The room where we had breakfast was super cute and charming, but everything served was frozen. It tasted fine, buuut to get a 5/5 the food would need to be a step up.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Domfas
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at The Rusca House. Breakfast was delicious! The location is convenient to Front Street. The house has all of the Natchitoches charm and we loved the size of our room. With a little break in the heat, we were able to enjoy sitting on the front porch and relax after breakfast one morning. We look forward to coming back here soon.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Second trip to Natchitoches and second time to stay here. Home away from home; very comfortable. Bridgett is a gem and will bend over backwards for her guests. Wonderful elaborate breakfast with stick to your ribs courses. We want to eat lunch in town before we leave, but we're not sure we'll be hungry yet!

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed June 30, 2015

We have stayed in several Natchitoches area bed and breakfasts. This one is now our favorite. Private entrances, large jacuzzi tubs, beautifully-kept gardens with fountains, delicious breakfasts, outside sitting areas, porch swing, wood floors, great location, cold drinks -- I could go on and on. Even bug spray left on the porch for you! It doesn't have the lace and bows of a Victorian bed and breakfast, but that's a plus if you ask me. In short, the man in your life will also love it! We stayed in the St. Elmo and it was worth the splurge. Not a lot online about this one. Wish I would have known about it before. Home's original owners also have an interesting family history. We'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple