Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
Hotels.com
Best Western Natchitoches Inn(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
BestWestern.com
US$64
US$120
US$101
HIExpress.com
Chateau Saint Denis(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$91
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$65
Church Street Inn(Natchitoches)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
Good House B & B(Natchitoches)
US$130
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskgas stationnight's sleepqueen roomtrouble findingconvenience storegreat night sleepnice hotelwafflesin townpay attentionyoung ladydowntown natchitochesthe breakfast areaup to datefirst floorhousekeeping staff
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

First off as a Razorback fan I appreciated they had the entire front lit up Razorback Red to welcome me.
Once inside the most amazing young lady Hannah greeted me and I'm here to tell you as much as I travel I was amazed! She was so kind that it felt like home.
The lobby was nice and clean and the room was really nice and bed was comfortable but what made it so special was Hannah making me feel I was appreciated for choosing to stay there.
This property is so blessed to have her and I know with her pursuit in hospitality there are no barriers to stop her.
Stay here she will be happy to see you!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2017

We were in town for a quick trip for a baseball tournament. The hotel is clean, the staff is really friendly, and they have breakfast. The room were were in had a musky smell to the room that left me with a raging headache. You can hear every time someone closes their door because the walls rattle.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Bringing my Mom home from a trip to Florida and stopped here. So, the room was clean, nicely furnished. Price was right. What really sticks out was the personality of the young man that checked us in. I mentioned that my mom has mobility issues and uses a walker, so he let me know that our room was closest to the back door so it would be easier to get her in that way and that there was parking near the door. After getting everything into our room and getting settled the phone rang. When I answered, it was the sweet young man just wanting to make sure everything in the room was to our satisfaction and see if there was anything that we needed. I would stay there again for this alone!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2017

We spent two nights here and found it to be relatively new and quiet with a comfortable bed and a flat screen tv. Complimentary breakfast was better than most places we have stayed and even had scrambled eggs and bacon. This motel is a little hard to find as it is located behind a large convenience store/filling station and it is not near the downtown area. We will stay here again when we visit Natchitoches.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2017

When we walked in, the young lady at the desk smiled and greeted us--and even offered us bottled water. We checked in and went up to our room. This place was six years old, but I REALLY thought it was much newer. The room was very clean, and very comfortable. We went down to visit the city. The same young lady gave us great directions, as well as a warm chocolate chip cookie. Our breakfast was also good. I met the lady in charge of housekeeping and explained to her how much in means to have such a nice room. Yes, we really enjoyed our one night stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family