“Great food just disappointed with some of the potion sizes”
Review of The Goose & Gander

The Goose & Gander
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Blackrod
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Went for a Sunday dinner with my family the lamb and beef dinners were really good however the black pudding starter was a small potion and not value for money unfortunately have to say the same about the cheese and onion pie while it tasted great it was a really small potion. I hope next time I visit this will not be the case because I really like the place.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

The food was excellent; the venue is splendid and the service was done professionally and very friendly. Plus, Aldo, the maître d'hôtel, gave my Mum a restaurant recommendation for her forthcoming Milan trip. Superb place that will be soon revisited!

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Nicely refurbished bar and kitchen. Food is good quality and quickly served. All the staff that we spoke to were friendly and efficient.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

I came here for a family meal and my new girlfriend. The food was really good and the service was good. Lots space to park too.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Had a lovely meal at the Goose and Gander recently. It was my first visit and the quality of the food was excellent. The ambiance was just right and the service was friendly and efficient.Shall certainly go again.