“Eating dinner in Ruston LA ”
Review of Ryan's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ryan's
Ranked #81 of 113 Restaurants in Ruston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I have enjoyed eating dinner and shopping in Ruston they have decent food at Ryan's the people there was nice the next time I visit Ruston I will eat at one of their restaurants

Reviewed October 31, 2017

I was on my second plate before my drink came. Variety of food was good, but not cooked for edibility per my standards. Wait staff not attentive and food overprice.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Good selection of food, typical buffet fare, hot and nutritious. Decor was dated and paint was peeling. Also server only brought one glass of drink

Reviewed August 23, 2017

We were traveling and really just wanted salad. Thought this would be good...not. First of all, we just wanted water to drink. The cashier said...do you want to go cups. I said sure...but then we each got charged 69 cents for the cups. (He didn't tell us that up front). The check came to over $28 for the two of us, and the food just wasn't good...and that was before the tip. The salmon tasted fishy, the shrimp had no taste and neither did anything else. Everything tasted bland and out of a can. The server who brought our water and took our plate was very nice...not her fault about the run down looking place. The manager was nice too.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Good variety. Service was good. Very clean. Food was average, what you would expect from a family style buffet. Good salad bar. Nice desert bar. Reasonable prices.

Been to Ryan's? Share your experiences!