“A little gem of a place”
Review of The Sun Inn

The Sun Inn
Price range: US$7 - US$33
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Sun Inn is a traditional village pub set in the heart of Kislingbury, a quintessential English village. We serve an array of accredited ales and a wide selection of quality wines. Locally sourced produce is used to enhance the varied and fresh menu, freshly prepared and cooked to order. Our secluded beer garden is perfect for a relaxing family gathering. Pub opening hours 12-2 and 5-11 Monday to Friday's, 12-11 Saturday and 11-10.30 Sunday's.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Went here with friends and was surprised at how good it was. The food was excellent, the service was great and so was the atmosphere.
A really good find.

1  Thank Sue S

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I ate here with my family for a celebration and the food, the staff and the atmosphere was Amazing!! I would highly recommend the burger!

1  Thank DDeanW
Reviewed February 14, 2018

A really great meal considering we hadn’t booked but the owners managed to find a table for us.
We had the sharing platters of a mixed fish dishes consisting of scampi, prawns, salmon and a small individual prawn cocktail followed by Chateaubriand. To finish a warm chocolate fondue with fruit.

The complete meal was excellent with first class service. My wife and I had a great evening.

Many thanks

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Great food and great value for money. A lovely pie, proper chips and a pint for a tenner. What's not to like? Will not be the only visit for sure.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

You gotta love Trip Advisor. We pulled off the motorway and used the 'Nearby' to find a local pub. I chose the highest stars (4.5) and 3.4km later we find The Sun Inn. Laughed our heads off with a carpark for 4 cars but still found a spot on the road. Lovely welcome from a chatty owner (three local couples own and run it) who explained chef could adapt anything for my son who was having difficult choosing. I'm gluten free and chef asks if I wanted GF onion rings as he makes them himself. Hurrah. I cannot remember the last time I had these as GF versions not out of a frozen packet are rare. Oh goodness they were amazing. Not greasy. Just crispy and tasted of onion! Pie and mash great and sandwiches were doorsteps. They happily doggy-bagged my son's huge sandwich. What a find. Well worthy of its 4.5 stars.

2  Thank Jane B