“Good but not great”

VooDoo BBQ and Grill
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Saint Rose
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Reviewed April 3, 2017

A nice menu and good barbecue. The waitress was not helpful and said she did not eat meat! The beignets were horrible.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Loved this place. Staff helpful, friendly and very clean. The food was unbelievable. The potions are generous and prices great. Go! You will not be sorry.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

We ate there for dinner the night before our flight to Miami. The waiter Gabe was great and took care of all 12 of us. We had drinks and a meal that was really good.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

I arrived here around 6pm and told there was a 10 minute wait even through there were multiple tables open. The lady at front was not welcoming at all! Once I got to my table and ordered drink and food and then waited around 20 minutes. When my food came it was luke warm at best. The food was good but I think it sat for awhile before it got to me. Overall I would not eat here again, there are much better choices in the area.

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

Went here the night before we flew back home. Was recommended by the hotel staff which provided a shuttle to and from. Our server was a young man who was very nice but not very knowledgeable about the menu. Took forever to get our drinks. Finally got up and got our own off the the counter where they were sitting waiting to be brought out. We had to do that with our salads too. Everything came out slowly. First couple was almost done eating by the time I finally got mine. Just very disappointed. Was looking forward to a great meal. And we had to ask for the sauces which should have been served with the food

Been to VooDoo BBQ and Grill? Share your experiences!