All reviews front desk room was clean nice hotel business center would stay again great place to stay close to the airport business trip hgi interstate louisiana ihop walmart repair
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful would gladly stay again. The only problem I didn't have any towels in my room. Had to go to the front desk and asked for some but everything else was fine. When I come back to Shreveport I will definitely make reservations at this hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2017

The hotel is easy to get to from the highway or airport. The place is very clean and quiet. The rooms are what you expect from a high mid range hotel. We enjoyed our stay and felt comfortable and safe. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Douglas C
La' Keshia H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. A positive guest experience is our goal. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope we have the pleasure of hosting your next stay.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

The stay was great and the staff was excellent! Check in was very easy and so was checking out. The room was very clean and the hotel was great. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank lovellw2017

We are so excited that we were able to provide you with an excellent guest experience. I'll be sure to share your wonderful words with our staff. We thank you for taking your time to share this review of our hotel and we do hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

The hotel was very nice and based on the facility itself, I would have definitely stayed there again. Unfortunately I encountered an issue with changes on my bill that were not mine which I immediately brought to their attention after being handed the bill. I was told by the Clerk and a few days later by the Manager that they would remove the invalid changes, but it was never removed and my credit card was billed for bar changes I did not make. I ended up contacting my credit card company to dispute the changes when the issue should have been fixed by the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for informing us of this issue. I would like to apologize for the billing errors that you encountered, I've passed this information over to our General Manager for review. Our goal is to provide a wonderful guest stay for each of our guest and in this case we missed something. Please note that we are working on these issues to ensure that it does not happen again. I do hope that you will allow us the opportunity in the future to show you that we've improved. If there is anything further that I can assist with, please contact me.

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Overall it was not a good experience.
From the get go, the staff was dismissive. That's very unlike Hilton staff.
The room was good, except for the fact that the blinds didn't close
So all night I had the street light coming into our room, annoying!
Johnnys pizza is good tho. Must order. Hope this helps.

PS. Hilton if you're reading this, get a new staff!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dougyshl

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we truly do appreciate your comments. It is our goal to deliver a positive guest experience for each of our guest and in this case we missed something. I'd like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay, please note that I have passed this information over to my General Manager so that we can address. I do hope that you will allow us an opportunity in the future to show you that we have improved. If there is anything that you like to discuss, please feel free to contact me.