“Delicious!”

Danh's
Ranked #39 of 550 Restaurants in Shreveport
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

I am no connoisseur of Thai food but it is delicious!! I have only been twice so far but definitely intend on changing that. I had the chicken pad Thai this time and ate every bite! I want to try the pho if I can resist reordering the pad Thai. The ambiance of the interior is not great but the food makes up for that fact. The exterior also seems shady but don't let that deter you!

Reviewed April 15, 2016

In Shreveport on business for a night and craved Thai food. Placed an order to go and drove over. Portions are generous, and the food was delicious. Had the Tom Kah Gai with rice noodles and the Red Curry Chicken. Both were excellent, and I couldn't finish half of each. My total was only $22. However, I was disappointed to find out I hadn't gotten any utensils or napkins with my order when I opened the bag in my hotel room. Though the decor of the restaurant was badly in need of an update, I probably should have eaten in. *drinking my soup* :)

1  Thank Linda A
Reviewed March 6, 2016

We ate there yesterday and found the place to be incredible. We had amazing service and the waiters were able to steer me toward something I wouldn't have even considered eating. The food is quite good and we really enjoyed eating there. Definitely a place I will go again.

Reviewed January 6, 2016 via mobile

Let me start on the positive.....the food was great. Very pleased with the Thai seafood dish (T-24 I believe). Our first and only try at this place was for lunch. The service was horrible. Took forever to order and then a long wait for our food....not because of other customers as there were only 5 other tables with patrons and they were all eating. It took 10 minutes to get a waiter to provide a take out box. We finally gave up on our waiter bringing our check so we went to the counter to pay. The height of our dissatisfaction was while we were in this long wait mode, an Asian woman came into the restaurant and selectively solicited money from certain tables to support some cause that I did not care to be informed about. This was the last straw for us....never again for poor service and solicitation for money!!!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

This place never disappoints. We did take out and made it very custom. We ordered vegetarian pho with brisket. After asking us if we were sure ( kinda strange I know) the waiter did the order.
It all turned out well and plentiful!