See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 29, 2015

I recently was referred to the value place from a friend who had worked here earlier in the year and while I was a skeptic I am a believer now. The whole stay was nice and the staff were great too. It is not the Hilton but it is great if you are on a budget plus I saved on eating out. I will be back and will refer my friends who work at the refinery to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2015

We strive to uphold our values of cleanliness, safety, simplicity and affordability in the eyes of our customers. We are glad to hear your stay at Value Place measured up to your standards. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2015

The hotel was nice, staff is excellent and friendly. When problems occured in room, staff was very prompt to fix them. We have a smoking floor room, which made it convenient. No ovens in kitchenette rooms. Has 2 burner stove top, microwave, ref.and sink. No pool at this location.

Not a luxury hotel but great weekly rates. You have to pay extra for wi-fi. Has washers and dryers available at $1.50 a load per washer and dryer. If you are staying for a long time, it is a great value. For the working person traveling on business, it is perfect.

Room Tip: if you smoke, ask for 3rd floor room
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

Thank you for sharing your customer insight with us. We are glad to hear you encountered our friendly staff and clean hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2015

The staff excellent, very friendly,helpful and makes you feel at home.. Building kept clean. Parking is excellent can view personal vehicle in lot anytime, vehicles were safe, no problems. While working in the Shreveport area for a year, it was my home away from home.

Room Tip: overall quiet, all rooms are easy to access and elevator for getting to the floors
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2015

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience at Value Place Shreveport. We are very happy to hear that you found our hotel very clean, our staff friendly and that your room met your needs; it is certainly something we take great pride in.

Reviewed June 11, 2015

Stayed at Valve Place near Airport for 18 weeks while working at Benteler-Danieli Steel Tube Mill construction site. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Room was very clean when I checked in and was cleaned once every week. Hall ways also where kept cleaned. Laundry room kept clean but should do laundry on first of week to avoid everybody doing laundry on weekends. Near Shreveport airport and a lot of places to eat at on Pines Road. Exit 10 on Interstate 20.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2015

Reviewed February 13, 2015

The staff was very friendly and attentive! I stayed for a week and I have no complaints! I was able to park so that I could view my car at all times. That made me feel very good because I travel with my work materials.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Sean A, Owner at WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2015

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at Value Place. No matter what brought you to Value Place, we are glad that you encountered our respectful, helpful and friendly team that is dedicated to making your stay live up to your standards. Thank you for the positive review. We wish you well in your future travels and hope you chose to stay with us again soon!