All reviews cracker barrel hot tub front desk free cookies walk in shower biscuits gravy room was clean waffles smelled fresh indoor pool sofa bed nice breakfast would definitely stay here again off the highway shreveport area check in was easy breakfast bar
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not the cleanest place we have ever stayed. We found a dirty wash cloth and used soap on shelf in shower. Did not shower in that room. There was a heavy chemical smell throughout hotel. Breakfast was good and breakfast
Facility was clean.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here as a half way point and I was really pleased. It's a clean safe hotel and is very close to food options as well as a Walmart for supplies. The beds are big and comfy and I'd happily stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2017

The information guy in Shreveport was wearing beads so my husband asked about them so my husband got some beads so I asked and got beads as well. The gentleman mentioned that if we liked beads there would be a Mardi Gra type that day at 2:00 sooo off we went to the Sleep Inn. The people there did not about the parade but made a few phone calls and phone out about it. They gave us all the info and we had a GREAT time and even met people and entertained each other waiting for the parade to start. A good time was had by all and we did get many beads.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights for a soccer tournament and the hotel was conveniently located by a Cracker Barrel, a Mexican restaurant and a Walmart was in walking distance (if necessary). The hotel was clean, seemed quiet for the number of kids staying there (the indoor pool was not quiet but what do you expect?), and no headaches with the check in or out process (I assume, I just dropped my card since no one was around. And the ice machine was a champion - never out of ice! The only thing they could improve is to get some better coffee.

I'm unsure of the concerns of other visitors. It's not a luxury hotel, it's exactly what is advertised and we had a happy stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 303karynt
Reviewed March 26, 2017

One of our stops between our trip from Florida to Colorado. 2 minutes off I 20 Cracker barrel and Mexican restaurant steps away. Hotel showing its age but room was clean as was shower. Could hear people walking halls early in evening but after 9 PM quieted down Didn't hear any road noise at all. A good priced road trip stop.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple