All reviews cracker barrel hot tub cleanest place front desk free cookies walk in shower biscuits gravy room was clean waffles smelled fresh indoor pool sofa bed nice breakfast would definitely stay here again off the highway shreveport area check in was easy
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Once again the Sleep Inn off I-20 was an enjoyable place to stay. We use this hotel when we are in Shreveport which is about 5 to 6 times a year. It has always been clean and quite. It is in a convenient location to the places that we are in Shreveport for.

Room Tip: The back door is very close to the elevator
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Parking was not great at this location, not enough handicapped parking first off. Once I found a place to park, I gathered my belongings and made my way inside. its a non smoking hotel, but all kinds of people outside smoking near the entrance, I think they need to have a designated smoking area away from the front doors. Check in was not bad, I made my way up to my room,which was a nice size. The bed was comfortable and shower hot. I was not particularly happy with my stay. The place was noisy, people letting there kids run around and goof off, people yelling outside and laughing way into the night. I did say something when I checked out but it was just dismissed. If I am ever through the area again, I think I will find somewhere else to stay next time. The hotel is nice and I know they cannot really be held responsible for inconsiderate guests, but they should control them.

Room Tip: maybe have a room on the back side of the hotel it wont be is noisy
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2018

This is a great place to stay. It is clean and the room was spacious even though we asked for a double suite and ended up with a double regular room. As busy as it was that day, there was still a great amount of breakfast foods for the whole family to choose from. It wasn't our first choice, but we couldn't find anywhere that was 4 star rated in east Texas with a room available. There were no regrets for driving a little bit further.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here twice and was very satisfied both times. Clean rooms and very nice staff.
The breakfast was well above average for this chain. I will stay here again. My brother and his wife stayed here as well and were very happy with the accommodations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I've never slept at a sleep inn but I really enjoyed my stay here. They allowed us to do a late check out because we arrived late which was nice. The rooms were extremely comfortable and clean. I would highly recommend this place. The location is very central and surrounded by a lot of food places and gas stations. There is a Walmart right behind the hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple