Eldorado Resort Casino
US$98
US$80
  • Pool
1,012 results
All reviewsnoodle barseparate showertable gamesslot machineshuge bathroomrooms are spacioussams townred rivergreat roomshreveport areavalet parkinggamblinghollywoodvintagecasinosportsmanhorseshoe
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This was our third stay at the hotel. The rooms are large and nicely appointed. The beds are comfortable and the pillows are fantastic. Service is great. I see no reason to stay anywhere else in Shreveport.

Room Tip: The river-view rooms offer a better view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larry L
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I live in Shreveport,la. I booked a room for my wedding night. When we got there (exhausted) they told us they were overbooked. They offered to drive us over to the Hilton. There was no apology. After complaining for about 10 minutes they finally gave us a room. I will never suggest this hotel for out of town guest. They were so rude! Also the restaurant downstairs is terrible. Save your money and go eat at the Blind tiger. Horseshoe is a much better choice.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Even though we didn't come back big winners- we had a good time! Lol. The food at the restaurants was fantastic! The room was big and very nice.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I stayed at the ElDorado Casino and resort for two nights in March, 2012. From the moment I checked-in, everything was fabulous. The staff were all attentive and courteous. The restuarants and shops were all great. The casino was quite entertaining and I had a great time. The staff in every department showed courtesy and a genuine concern for helping me out with a question or inquiry about something. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Get a river view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank karlwithak
Reviewed 4 April 2012

You won't go hungry here. You will get stuffed before you know it. Endless selections. I like this place.

1  Thank LaidBackInLA