All reviews movie theater hospital stay shopping and restaurants front desk indoor pool great hotel excellent stay safe area visiting family very pleasant stay recommend this hotel room was clean convenient location free breakfast breakfast bar business trip staff was friendly
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Elevators didn' t work.
Phones worked only on speaker phone.
Couldn't connect to the internet.
A/C made too much noise to sleep. Staff not very helpful. I asked the front desk to call me a taxi and I was handed a business card. I had to go back to my room upstairs to make the call.

For $120 a night I was expecting more. I will never stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Joe D
Andie C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear Joe D,

Thank you for your recent visit with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Shreveport/South. We appreciate all kind feedback regarding our staff and property. I would like to apologize about the experience you had while staying at our property. We work very hard as a team to make sure each guest stay is exceptional. Thank you for choosing Hampton by Hilton, and we can’t wait to see you again!!

Reviewed April 25, 2018

This is the best and cleanest and quietest place to stay in Shreveport City. It is located on a quiet street but is near the major shopping and restaurants part of the city. The staff is always Southern friendly and helpful. They usually have fresh biscuits for the breakfast. Ask for Tyler at the Front Desk who will help answer and questions or problems. He is great. We stay here every time we are in town to visit Mother who is in a local Nursing Home.

Room Tip: Any room is fine.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Andie C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Dear Jetty_Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our guest survey. We appreciate all kind reviews regarding our staff, location, and property. I would like to thank you as a Hilton Silver Member for your loyalty to the Hilton brand and our property. I am pleased you had a pleasant stay with us while you were in town and enjoyed our biscuits as well as our staff! We work very hard to make sure each guest stay is exceptional. Thank you for choosing Hampton by Hilton, and “We love having you here!!!”

Tyler Bruce
Guest Service Manager
318-798-1320

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Dent guys are in town for recent hail storm and we need a place to crash Hampton inn and suites of Shreveport came highly recommended your breakfast is off the chain the beds remade soft and comfortable daily and very convenient to the movie theater

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Andie C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our guest survey. We appreciate all kind reviews regarding our property and location. I am pleased you had a pleasant stay with us while you were in town and enjoyed our breakfast! Also, our housekeeping staff works diligently to provide a clean and comfortable environment so we are very pleased you were happy with the housekeeping service. We try our best to make sure each guest's stay is exceptional. Thank you for choosing Hampton by Hilton, and “We love having you here!!!”

Tyler Bruce
Guest Service Manager
Tyler.Bruce@Hilton.com
318-798-1320

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at this location for a soccer tournament. All of the staff I encountered were very friendly! One thing I really liked was they had hot chocolate at the coffee bar and that is fantastic since it was cold outside and I don’t drink coffee. My room was ready and clean when we checked in. My son enjoyed the fresh cookies they had sitting out at the front desk during our check in. Another really good thing is that this location in near a lot of restaurants, a Wal-Mart and Target. Give this place a chance if you’re visiting the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Andie C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear 01-Jones,

Thank you for your recent visit with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Shreveport/South. We appreciate all kind feedback regarding our staff and property. I am pleased that you had such a pleasant stay with us while you were in town and enjoyed our amenities such as the coffee bar, as well as our location. We work very hard as a team to make sure each guest stay is exceptional. Thank you for choosing Hampton by Hilton, and we can’t wait to see you again!!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

We were coming over here to play against LSUS women's tennis team as we have the past three years and the hotel and staff are always the best in all our travels each and every year! We return each year because of the location and the service! Brian Waddell

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Andie C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear brian w,

Thank you for your recent visit with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Shreveport/South. We appreciate all kind feedback regarding our staff and property. I am pleased that you had such a pleasant stay with us while you were in town. We most certainly did enjoy having your group in house with us as we do every year! We work very hard as a team to make sure each guest stay is exceptional. Thank you for choosing Hampton by Hilton, and we can’t wait to see you again next year!!