“Put this restaurant on your places to eat”
Review of Marilynn's Place

Marilynn's Place
Ranked #5 of 541 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Marilynn's Place is not on the beaten path, but it is well worth the visit. I have tried almost everything they have to offer and can't find any negative things to say about any of the food. They have po'boys, shrimp, catfish, and many other things. I'm partial to the crawfish etouffee. I encourage you to check it out when going to or through Shreveport. "Bozz", the owner, makes you feel welcome and at home. Give Marilynn's Place a try. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Christopher D

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We "found" this place a couple years ago, I say is 'hidden' because literally is located in a not very commercial site, plus the building looks like it was an old tire/lub place...but that's also part of its charm, but we go there mainly for their food!!! It is worth every minute spent driving to find it or waiting in line. Everything is great, from the Po'Boys to the Gumbo...from the Shrimp Creole to the Cheese Fries!!! The Shrimp Remoulade Salad is the best salad I've tasted...honestly you can't go wrong at this place. You'll thank me later!

1  Thank FdoSanchez3
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Looking for the perfect Po' Boy? Marilynn's Place has you covered! Massive Po' Boys packed with fresh, made in-house goodies are the go-to here, but don't let the specials pass you by. Also a local hot spot for brunch.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This is a great community hangout spot with awesome food and atmosphere. Either stopping in for a bit or to meet friends and listen to music this is the place to go.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

Our friends have been raving about this place since before we moved here. We finally were able to link up and go a couple weekends ago. First of all show up before 10 AM for a couple of reasons: parking and long ordering lines. They don't open till 10 but at least you're ready to rock and roll. Inside seating is limited and if you come with a large group be prepared to share tables with other people or just go sit outside.
I ordered the New Orleans biscuits and they are BOMB! My husbands had what looked like a ton of sausage links on his plate. He claims it was great as well. They also have wristbands for all you can drink cocktails (see their list for what's available). I recommend this because if you have 2 or more drinks, it's paid for itself. Be aware the drinks are made good and strong! Woohoo!

Been to Marilynn's Place? Share your experiences!