“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Greek
Description: Also reviewed in Urbanspoon
Description: Also reviewed in Urbanspoon
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

I had the chicken shawarma salad and it was delicious. I also love their lentil soup. Great management and great service! Will come back soon!

1  Thank Mary B

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

I come here every week to eat on my lunch break, the staff is always extremely polite, attentive, and the food is amazing quality. Plus its bring your own alcohol which is cool to relax at their hookah patio with

1  Thank Lexie H
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Our server, AJ, was very attentive, entertaining, and knew exactly what to recommend from the menu for the best value and enjoyment. He proved to be quite the salesman, talking us into appetizers and dessert, both of which we loved.

This restaurant has long been one of my most preferred local date spots, especially because of the versatility of its layout. You can eat in a formal dining setting, or out on the patio. Outdoor hookah rentals are affordably priced.

I would recommend Athena's for any gathering, couples or friends. I've been here on several occasions for lunch meetings with coworkers, and have not had any problem with timing for our lunch breaks.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

The food is very well priced and very tasty. Not the best Greek food I've ever had, but considering the price and amount you get, it's one of my favorite spots. My friends and I always take weekend trips from Ruston and finish the day off at this spot. Every time I've gone, the service has been great.

Ask for the waiter AJ - he is literally the best! He's an Indian (I think) guy who treats you like royalty -- he referred to all the ladies as "Madam" and ask us what we would like to "hydrate" hahah. He was a lot of fun and a very attentive waiter.

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Great service! Good choice of menu items for everyone. Grape leaves, hummus and gyro, just a few of our favorites.