“Great Service, Pretty Good Food”

Ernest's Orleans Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ernest's Orleans Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 567 Restaurants in Shreveport
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: LA 1
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Cliff Notes:

Get the Crab Claws. GET THE CRAB CLAWS.
Our server, Patrick, was great. He was kind and engaging. He really made the experience.
This is a nice restaurant. I wished I would have dressed a bit better. It's a classy place and I had jeans and such.
It was our 10 year anniversary and they treated us great. Had a nice desert we split.
The entrees were good, not out of the world, but good.
We will certainly be back.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant many times. The food and service has always been amazing, however our most recent trip left much to be desired. Our server was not attentive at all, we ordered an appetizer that never came, yet we were charged for it. I do have to say as always the food was great.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Had dinner there with my wife and older son and his wife. The service was excellent, couldn't get any better. The food offering is seafood, Italian and we totally indulged in the seafood. First we had appetizers which was crab claws and lump crab cocktails, both were outstanding. My wife had avocado stuffed with shrimp and crab, I had the fried shrimp and oysters, my son had the snapper and his wife had the shish cabob. The meal was prepared really well, couldn't have asked for better. The restaurant was spotless and personnel was well dressed for a class restaurant. I couldn't find a single flaw with this facility.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

The fish entrees were very good. The specials were very tasty with the crab meat on top. The prices were at the top of restaurants in the area and maybe not up to the scale of like establishments. The atmosphere and music were excellent.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

A very elegant restaurant, I was impressed with meal plus the deserts are to die for and the service is impeccable.

1  Thank kknowles555