“Very nice people”
Review of Papa & Co

Papa & Co
Ranked #63 of 550 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Burgers and good, but buns are soggy.Had that not been the case, they'd get 5 stars. You can get 1/2 burgers here and that's plenty. Sweet potato fries are quite good and topped with powdered sugar .Great ATMOSPHERE AND AMPLE PARKING ARE IN THE MIX. Cookies and other sweets were fresh and very tasty

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Great burger! Always wanted to try this place. It is nowhere we live, but, we thought it’s worth it. It closes early but, perfect for lunchtime. We had cheeseburgers. We will go back to try the fish and shrimp. Very friendly Mom and Pop place. I love supporting the small business owners like this establishment. We loved our burgers and they were filling.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Initially, I was hesitant to write this. It is hard to discern the best burger in town when so many places provide such a great burger. After careful consideration and comparison, I feel confidant that this IS the best burger in Shreveport. While others come close, Papa & Co never fails to satisfy my burger needs.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Split a burger with someone no matter how hungry you are because they're huge. Good value, in my opinion.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Huge burgers on home baked buns. They are out of this world. I always order a half Cajun Mushroom Swiss burger, sometimes dressed and sometimes plain depending on how hungry I am. My husband always gets a full burger with just cheese and bar b questions sauce. Both are delicious. And don't forget the fries. They are seasoned to perfection. The prices are reasonable for what you get. They have poboys, salads, etc. But I always go back for the burgers and fries. One word of warning, seating is limited during lunch time as they are quite popular.