“Love this place for a wonderful local lunch.”
Review of Jacquelyn's Cafe

Jacquelyn's Cafe
Ranked #28 of 566 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Jacquelyn's makes great soups, truly fine filling sandwiches, and local daily specials. Crab salad is a favorite.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Nothing fancy about the decor, but the food is always excellent. If you are wanting a quick sandwich and maybe a cup of soup this is your spot. The clam chowder is always perfect and I really enjoy their chicken salad.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I went there a bit sceptical since the only item without meat was the house salad. I was pleasantly surprised when they offered to make a vegetarian sandwich that was not on the menu. It was delicious and my meat-eating boyfriend was equally pleased with his jambalaya. Next time I'll leave some space for dessert, they looked great!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017

This is a great place for lunch. Go early because there is very little parking. I usually get the same thing, and so do my friends. The small shrimp salad is enough for me, but some of my friends order the large. The almond pie is greeeat!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2017

We ate lunch there and were very satisfied with everything. My wife had a Chicken Salad sandwich on wheat and I had the Club sandwich on wheat. Both came with chips and a dill pickle. Both sanwiches were very good and fresh. The iced tea was also very good. The menu is good. The restaurant was clean and very busy. We will be back soon !

Date of visit: May 2017