All reviews room was clean luggage rack fourth floor recommend this hotel would stay again stayed one night upon check easy access we've stayed cereal hallway granite rates smoking walmart
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Greeted by a very nice lady at our 9 pm arrival. Hotel is in what looks like an industrial area, with people wandering on the street. My daughter and I, however, felt safe enough as the room entrances are inside.
The elevator smelled horribly of diesel or oil. Smelled the next morning, too.
The room was frayed around the edges. The bottom of the door was beat up, the bathroom light fixture was rust spotted and the exhaust fan was extremely dusty. The shower water was hot and did the job, but not very good water pressure. Was not impressed with the "Premium" bath amenities.
All equipment worked well. Bed was on the firm side, but comfortable. Other than the bathroom fan, everything was very clean. AC worked well and the room was quiet. Just what we needed after a 10hr drive.
Greeted the next morning by another very nice lady at the desk and in the breakfast room. No pancakes, as the machine needed to be cleaned. Food was not great. Eggs, toast, sausage, yogurt, tiny muffins, cereal, coffee and juices.
Overall, an ok stay for one night.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa A
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Stayed the night on our way to Texas and it was a great stay! Staff was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was hot and fresh and we'll stocked. One thing I will mention it that the rooms have no refrigerator or microwave.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 143joieb
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Soon as I walked in the lobby, I was happy. Very clean. The staff was very nice. The room was clean and smelled fresh. Everything I needed was in the room. I was sooo happy with The Quality Inn. Whenever I come back, that is where I will be going.

Room Tip: 2nd Floor was quiet
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katrina R
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Quick out of town trip for spouse and I. Great location and manager on duty was really nice and helpful! Comfortable beds and very clean. Hot breakfast was a nice addition. Easy to get into and out of traffic wise. Close to everything. Try it! .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 586tammyr
Reviewed August 2, 2016

We liked the location because it was easy to get to a major road and find places in Shreveport.The room was nice and clean. The staff was helpful. They had a very good breakfast with many choices. We would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Gillum S
Steve M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2016

Dear Gillum S,

Thank you for taking the time to do your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Steve Matson