“Excellent food, excellent service”
Review of Times Bar & Grill

Times Bar & Grill
Ranked #31 of 256 Restaurants in Slidell
Reviewed May 22, 2017

My wife and I both had the grilled chicken, I had fries and she had sweet potato fries.All the food was very tasty. The spinach side salad was an unexpected treat. Our server was very attentive.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 18, 2017

They are consistent with the taste of burgers and the taste is great. Ask for Anna to serve you and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Place is in an old building and has a lot of character. Food was fine. Prices were okay too. Enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation from locals who said the burgers were good. In the end, the food was ok but not great. The bun was very dry, almost like a gluten free bun is. Place was basically empty but the server wasn't attentive. She was pleasant but got the order wrong, I had a hard time getting my $2.50 fountain drink refilled. Had to go get my own condiments, our table was missing items and the bottle was empty on another. I may try again and see what happens, could have been an off day.

Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

Had the El Diablo Burger, it was good and juicy! Only thing I didn't care for was that it was too quit when sitting at the Bar, wish there would have been some ambient noise aka music. I did enjoy myself anyways!

Date of visit: December 2016