“Excellent ammenties and customer service!”

Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Sulphur
Reviewed 9 August 2015

I have stayed in this hotel for 3 nights while attending a meeting hosted at the same location. I found everyone I came in contact with to be extremely kind, efficient and accommodating. My room was immaculate. The front desk personnel very helpful. The room was exceptionally clean which I greatly appreciate. The bedding and towels above average. There is an elevator so any location for a room would work My room was quiet all 3 nights. The breakfast (included) offered a great selection of hot items. Our service in the meeting room was also great. They kept us supplied with pop, water and coffee. The outdoor pool was clean and inviting. There is an exercise room although I didn't use it.

Room Tip: Because there is an elevator, I don't think any room is a bad room.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Tracy F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to have served you, and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel was. Very easy to find. We were able to check in ahead of schedule. The room was nice size and it was quiet. The are doing a great job with the upkeep. They also offer free laundry incase you need to wash. Beware of booking through travel websites instead of the hotel website. We booked a non smoking room through one and when we got to the hotel, the reservation said smoking. The lady at the front desk advise that when those site go to book the room, they just select king or 2 Queens but do not indicate smoking or nonsmoking. Please make sure to call the hotel after booking to make sure your room is correct. Other than that issue, the hotel was great. Breakfast was nice for on the go!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Tracy F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. As we strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home", it's feedback such as yours that allows us to recognize staff for their efforts, as well as to focus on areas that need improvement. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2015

We have stayed twice at this Best Western. The first time it was a truly nice experience, all the way around. This time, the room was really nice, service was average, and personnel were above average but not exceptional. Our main complaint was with the free breakfast. My husband, who is not overly particular, went into the breakfast area as I was making my coffee. He came to me saying he refused to eat in there. There were many people in the area and quite a few children who were not being monitored. The food area was messy and unkept and he told me the children were helping themselves rather than an adult helping them. I don't really blame the hotel, except that there didn't appear to be anyone monitoring the area and cleaning up. I will probably stay there again, and, if the same thing were to happen, I would definitely report it to the front desk. We were in town for a family wedding and didn't really want to take the time to get involved. We just left and had breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tracy F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

Please accept our sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations during your recent stay with us. Your satisfaction is important to us, and it grieves us to find that your stay was not an exceptional one. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, as it assists us in identifying areas in which we need to improve to make all of our guests' stay pleasant. We hope you will give us another chance to earn your loyalty once again next time you're in our area.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

We chose this hotel for our return trip from New Orleans. We were a little concerned because of it's location. Kind of hidden behind a small retail center and a casino/store. But once we stepped into the hotel we were reassured by the clerk and found her very helpful in guiding us the local restaurants. the owners are renovating the area. The hotel is new and is in excellent condition. The rooms were great and so was the continental breakfast. The bed was very comfortable and great ac.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AaronENichols80, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2015

We are so glad you chose to stay with us! Thank you for the comments! We look forward to hosting your stay next time you visit our area. Have an awesome Summer!

Reviewed 11 July 2015

The clerk, Amanda I think, was so sweet and helpful. Made every effort to get best deal for me. She told me of the several options I had and we decided together on what was best for me. I'll go back just to see her again!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tracy F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay with us, and thanks so much for your kind words! Amber, the young lady that checked you in, will certainly be recognized for her efforts to provide superior guest service. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2015

As far as Best Westerns go this one in Sulphur, Louisiana is nice value for the cost of the room. The breakfast here is a little below par. I was surprised on check in to be asked did I want my arrival gift as a Diamond Member of a bag of chips and a bottle of water or did I want my Best Western Rewards points? Seemed very strange as I have not been asked that before at any of the Best Westerns that I have stayed at before here in the US nor in Canada.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

In regards to being given the choice between a Best Western Rewards bag and bonus points, I apologize for the confusion. The bonus program is meant to show appreciation to our members, and guests are given the choice between the two per Best Western Rewards' policy. However, as other Best Westerns have given you both the "goody bag" and the bonus points, I can certainly understand your frustration.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (337) 625-9000.

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Okay when I first started to look for a place to stay. I called other Hotel's but there service was slow or just didnt look good at all. As I walked in to this Best Western. There greeting was outstanding. Wow 3 ladies ready to help. Outstanding performance checked me in quickly and with a smile. What else can you ask for. Well extra blankets done pillows done. I am so excited for my stay here a little bit over the budget but very well worth it. Clean rooms pillows fluffy. credit the Housekeeping staff. Room 326. Nice and quite good ac.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Tracy F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! As we strive to provide all guests with the highest levels of service, cleanliness, and comfort, it is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sulphur
4.7 km away
Days Inn Sulphur LA
#12 of 21 in Sulphur
7.9 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Lake Charles Casino Area

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!