“Very Good!”
Review of Cheniere Shack

Cheniere Shack
Ranked #55 of 145 Restaurants in West Monroe
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Description: Full service sit down restaurant. Full bar available. Take out welcome.
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Went today for lunch for my first visit...I chose the Fried Catfish Fillet dinner, french fries, hush puppies & coleslaw. The Catfish was delicious, french fries were just warm at best, had better hush puppies(a bit dry). Coleslaw was tasty. My husband had the Ribeye which he enjoyed very much!. Our server was very pleasant and attentive. I saw reviews for the coconut cake and it looked wonderful, decided to get a slice to go. Just baked today and huge. Tasted a bite and it is delicious! Too full to eat. I do recommend eating here!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The food has always been good. I cant always say that about the service. We had 4 of our party of 6 arrive and when we told them we had 2 more coming, they would not seat us. Have been there a few times and more times than not, have not been impressed with the service.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Our food was excellent! We ordered different things and share in order to try different things. Everything is hand battered and made to order. Casual country setting was perfect for us.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

my wife and ii had to stay over in west monroe was told this place had excellent sea food. they were right we both had the cat fish special and it was out of this world, service was above and beyond would recommend this place to any one

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Went for blackened chicken poor boy. Good as alw a ys. Should have stopped here. We shared po boy & fries-- plenty to share, very good. Decided to get side salad. Just a bowl of iceberg with 2 tiny pieces of tomato-- come on, what kind of salad is that in the south. We decided to share a piece of pie. Opted for peanut butter pie. Don't. Not made in house, tastes like fridge.