See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2018

We stayed in room 123, first off when we got to the room the manager was very rude to us , once we got our room we open the door and it was full of bugs and smelled like mold, wich you could visably see in the bathroom. We called that desk and asked that the sheets be changed and the manager said that house keepng was gone for the day and we would have to change them our selves, i said fine what ever, he diddnt even ask us if we wanted to switch rooms, this all happend on
6-1-2018, now on 6-2-2018, we went back to the hotel and i asked the nice young lady behind the desk if we could swich rooms because of the mold problem because me and my boy are highly alergic to. She said she will have to ask the manager, once agian he was very rude to me about it, and even raised his voice at me and cursed at me a few times. After arguing back and forth he finaly said what the f*** ever give them a new room, wich was room 112 that was actually very nice, now idk y he didnt do that in the first place . Now we went to check out on 6-3-2018 and he was once agian very rude and wished ill fate on our travels, . I dont know what this guys problem is but i would not recomend this hotel to any one or ever stay there agian.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ashok P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

dear guest
in respond to your review first off all i am very sorry to here that this is should not be happen to you i wish i knew while you are at the hotel i would have take care this problem i am glad you bring this matter to my attention so i can take care myself i did talk to my manager at the hotel and advice him not to do this to any guest in future and i assure that if you come back this area again in future and decide to stay with us i make sure you have a very pleasant stay again i am very very sorry please accept my apology

best regard

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting our new grandson. We spent the extra money and got the suite. What a joke! Upon entering the room the musty smell was so strong it made you sick. We spent $20 on candles and febreez spray to make it tolerable. We were there for 3 nights and our room was not cleaned the entire time. Right outside our door was the dumpsters so the smell when you walked outside the room took your breath away. The free breakfast didn't offer much and there was gnats inside the bread holder and if you wanted coffee you better get it before 9 because even though it says breakfast till 10 they will not make more coffee. I would not recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna F
Ashok P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the breakfast times, however, our breakfast time is from 5:30am to 9:00am as it states on the paperwork that we have each guest sign and initial upon check-in. In reference to the issues that you had with the suite, we would have gladly attempted to rectify the issues had they been brought to our attention prior to your departure. No issues had been brought to our attention during your stay, therefore we were unaware that you were dissatisfied. We sincerely apologize and hope that you will try us again in the future and bring any issues that may arise to our attention promptly so that we may address them. We strive to keep our customers happy and comfortable within the best of our ability. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed September 2, 2017

This place was somewhat comfortable. The door to the toilet/shower interfered with the sink and light switch. A bit over priced. The restaurant next door had great food. Ask for the hot sauce if you want a spicier salsa. Breakfast was poor in offerings.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Arrived late at night. Customer service was commensurate with the quality of the hotel - nothing offensive or sub-par, just ok. I was really worried that the room would disappoint but it was actually the best I could have expected for $85/night. It was clean and comfortable and I slept well. Again, not much more you can ask for at that rate and for that class of hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Ashok P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2016

We really appreciate that you took your time and reviewed our hotel. We are so glad to here from you. We try our best all the time to make our customers happy. We are glad you had a nice experience at our hotel and that your stay was pleasant. We hope that you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

I would never in this life or another refer this sorry hotel to anyone. The night clerk was beyond rude, very unprofessional talking to people with a very nasty attitude. Had to cancel reservations and asked for some can of recite or something in writing to show that my room was cancel and that the charge was taken off my card, well did not get it and found out the money was taken out the day before we got there. Something is wrong with that. I can go on and on

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

We are sorry that you had a bad experience with your reservation. Your reservation came from Booking.com, and they misinformed you when they told you that you could check in at 4:00 am and stay until Sunday. Check in time at our hotel is 2:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am. Your reservation was for April 27th and check out on April 28th, but 4:00 am was still considered April 26th in our system, which you were misinformed about when you talked to Booking.com. That is why you would have had to pay for another night. As far as the money being taking out of your account, there was no charge at all made to the card that you had on file. We are truly sorry about your experience and hope that you will consider staying with us again.