Lowest prices for your stay
US$133
SAVE US$42
Hotels.comUS$133
StayForLongUS$158
1,162 results
All reviews great hotel breakfast buffet pool and hot tub business trip great stay rooms are clean off the highway maine lobby university desk
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Always feel at home when staying with these nice folks. Everything is as you expect it to be. Safe,Clean,Professional. Breakfast is wonderful. My only gripe is when they are booked and I have to stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I thought it was an attractive and well maintained hotel with a friendly atmosphere. I stayed there due to widespread power outages throughout Maine due to an unexpected wind and rain storm. I would stay there again and had a very comfortable stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Great service but subpar bathrooms and rooms. We stayed here based on our past experience with Hilton. This was our first hotel that we had problems in. Avoid it if you have allergies to mold or other environmental problems. Rooms are badly overdue for an environmental cleaning. If you don't have allergies, this would be a great place to stay - but it is older. Many people might not notice the water damage in the bathrooms.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We left town because of the statewide power outage, and had reservations at the Holiday Inn. Arrived there and they were closed - no power. They suggested the Bangor Mall area, and we immediately thought of the Hilton, although we hadn't had a great experience previously at the Hilton Garden Inn - Portland Airport. We managed ti get what they said was the last room - a suite - but the price wasn't too bad. Very nice room. Television didn't work because the cable service was out, but it was warm, had fast internet service, and a lounge and restaurant. Speaking of which... After two nights at the hotel, I almost asked the bartender if she was married, as I have a son her age. Attentive without being overbearing, friendly and talkative when you want, very knowledgeable about the bar products and food menu. (And the food was very good, I might add.) I can't think of a downside to this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2017

This is an excellent hotel, the staff is great, the rooms are very nice, very clean, plenty of room, beds are comfortable with lots of pillow choices. The room was very quiet. the common areas are beautifully decorated. There is water and coffee available always. There is a bar and restaurant. The breakfast is wonderful. Overall I would always stay here except they don't always have government rate rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled on business