My wife and I, along with our toddler, stayed at Days Inn Bangor Airport in early February 2010. The accommodations were very acceptable. Over the last five years, we've stayed at all of the hotels along "the strip" (Odlin Road) near the Bangor Airport and I will say that this hotel is third place on our list of hotels on the Odlin Road. There is very little that seperates a third place and a first place in this area as most accommodations are simple, airport hotels so if you're looking for luxury, check out a different part of Maine. This hotel was fine; a fair price with clean rooms. It appears that the hotel has experienced some renovations in the last few years (hallway carpet, room bathrooms appear to have new fixtures and wallcovering) though there are still a few more upgrades needed (stucco walls/ceilings are very 1980s and the red carpet in the rooms may need to be replaced). Our bed was clean and comfortable with nice pillows... an important aspect of every hotel. The front desk staff were informative and quick. The complimentary breakfast was fine, though I have had both better (and worst) from Days properties. Toast, cereals, fruit, yogurt, ect. If you looking for a big, hot breakfast, check out Dysarts a few minutes away. The salt-water indoor poor was nice though pool towels are available from the front desk so be sure to grab one prior to entering the pool. The hotel offers "park-and-fly" to the airport for approx. $3.50 per day. Though the airport is nearby, the majority of the planes on the hotel side of the runway are landing so there is little noise (but it can offer some excitement for those airplace enthusiast). The hotel offers guest with a laundry room which is a great feature of long-term travelers. Connected to the hotel is a movie theatre ("Movie Magic Theaters") and sharing the parking lot is a restaurant called "Ground Round Restaurant", so if you're spenting the night, there is no need to drive in search of some activity. There is a complimentary computer with internet access and a printer in the lobby. No problems, stress-free stay at the Days Inn Bangor Airport hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® Bangor Airport is a pet-friendly hotel only a quick 5 minute drive from the Bangor International Airport. We offer many amenities, including guest favorites like free hot breakfast, free wifi, indoor heated pool, fitness center, and guest laundry facilities. Your room will feature comfortable beds, a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, recharge device, flat-screen TV, hair dryer and iron! Some of our rooms have sleeper-sofas, as well. We pride ourselves on offering genuine service, all the amenities you expect, and value, all in one setting. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn Bangor Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Days Inn Airport
- Quality Inn Bangor Airport Maine