US$110
Hampton.com
US$154
US$149
US$114
Best Western White House Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Bangor(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$134
All reviewsground round restaurantroom was cleanrestaurant next doormusty smellwafflesparking lotthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastindoor pooltim hortonsfirst floorfresh fruitwe've stayedsausagecerealmotelshuttle
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I had stayed at this hotel twice last year and thought it was good value for the money. This time, I found the room more expensive and dirty. You can tell how clean a hotel room is by how well you can breathe through your nose in the morning. I couldn't. I also move the nightstand to plug my ipod in, and it was like it had never been moved and vacuumed around. The bed was comfy enough though. Unlike the rest of the hotels on our trip, no one asked how our stay was at check out. They just took the room keys.

Next time I'm in Bangor I will be staying at the Hampton Inn. It's really close to the mall.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2010

This would have been an adequate budget hotel choice, except our room (117) smelled like a damp basement. We were only staying one night, so did not ask to change rooms. It may be that other rooms were perfectly fine. Our room obviously had water infiltration problems visible on the wall and ceiling, and we later discovered a large damp area on the carpet. I have no idea what caused that.

I'm pretty sure the room was clean, but the smell gave the impression that it was not.

The pool is cleaned once daily around lunch time. We went swimming first thing in the morning, and the pool was pretty grungry from use the afternoon and evening before.

The staff were exceedingly friendly and helpful, and had we asked to change rooms, we probably would have been accommodated.

Reviewed August 2, 2010

I really enjoyed this hotel. It was very bright and cheery like all Days Inn's should be. Check in was very smooth no issues at all.
Front Desk staff was nice and seemed knowledgable.
The room was of decent size, bathroom seemed a little small because the sink was in the "living space" but I didnt mind it was different but convienent.
Beds were very comfy and I got a great sleep.
Would love to stay at this hotel again, I also got a great rate of 57.00 which I couldnt complain.

Reviewed July 29, 2010

Hotel is what you would expect from the star rating. For a late night stop over it suited us fine. Easy to get to, room was clean, decent pool.

Reviewed July 27, 2010

The staff was very helpful (we needed a late night airport pickup). Very close to the airport. Room was clean, though smelled a tad bit like smoke, despite it being a no smoking room. Overall, not a bad value.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family